Chapter Sixty - Affair

The weather leapt into spring the next couple of months. I felt the temperature increased as the sunny days were longer and I didn't need to crank the heat up or wear winter jackets while walking around the house. Flowers were blooming once again. The trees started to grow their leaves out. And most of all, the wind was crisp and clean as before. Birds chirped in the morning light, awakening us to a horizon of a new dawn. Spring was approaching and I was glad the cold days were after us.

I actually liked the spring. It was the time of the year things will grow anew and new adventures await for everyone, especially me.Since the baby was going to be born in a couple of months, we still had to take some classes. I didn't know what to do or even manage a new baby. I don't want to tell Calvin. I felt like if he knew he would probably be nervous as well. So I kept the feelings inside. Maybe when the baby is born, maybe, I would see things differently.

Because the first semester was over, I requested to attend school at home. Most of the teachers disagreed with me but after much insults and dirty looks, I couldn't stand being the laughing stock of the school. Calvin still attended school but I was no longer present. I had to learn online and possibly finish school by the end of this year. i hoped so, I just wanted to get it over with.

There was one person I missed when I did not get to go school. And it was Phil. Phil didn't take it too lightly when I told him I wanted to attend school online. He actually fought against it. However, I had to. I just didn't feel right going to a school where people stared at me.It was a pain to see but Phil and I managed to see each other. Phil volunteered to be my tutor on the weekends. Calvin was out working most of the time so it was just Phil and I at the house. I felt ashamed at first but then I ignored it.

Phil and I met every weekends at my house. We made endless love from eleven, when Calvin left for work, until six when Calvin came back from home. Even though it was bad, I enjoyed his company and his caresses. It was pleasant and romantic and not so juvenile like Calvin's touches. It actually made me feel young again. No one knew about our dirty secret. Nobody.

It was in the middle of our rounds when we heard a heavy panting and loud knocks out of the apartment. I got up and got dressed as Phil put on his shorts and t-shirt. He looked through the hole and noticed it was Linlee, breathing heavily.

He opened the door as Linlee scurried in.

"What the hell!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your lectures, Vivi but I seriously need a house to stay. My lady kicked me out."

Phil stiffened, "Why would she kick you out? That's illegal."

"Because I am now sixteen and I became a stripper."

Phil grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "You can't be serious. You're being a stripper now, why?"

Linlee looked at him."Because I need money!"

"There are far more better things to do than being a stripper!" Phil said.

"Sorry but I like it!" She screamed.

I watched Phil scream at her as I rolled my eyes. "Phil, you can't chamge her. She is who she is."

Phil let go of her and said, "Linlee, you're giving away your life." He then stormed out of the door.

"They were going to kick me out too but I married Calvin." I said.

Linlee looked up at me, "I really need a place to stay."

I sighed. "I allowed  you to crash her but I don't know if Calvin agrees to you living with me."

Linlee started crying as she wiped her tears. "Can't you at least ask him?"