Chapter Thirty - Rag Doll

Traveling Vivian

Part 30

Author’s Note: VERY ABUSIVE AND BDSM.  Do not read if offended!

After a week of deliberately waiting, I finally found my chance to actually look pretty today. Ana brought me to the showers as she turned the faucet on. While waiting for the water to be the right temperature, I grabbed the grey cloth robe off of me one last time. I actually had something nice to wear today. Ana hung up the red winter coat, black tight leggings, and red sweater with three buttons down the center.  I turned around and noticed a glimpse of my long brown hair that ran down past my shoulders. Before at mawmaw’s house, mawmaw made sure my hair was down and untangled. She even combed my hair so all the gunk was out of it. When I was in the foster care homes, the ladies could not care. They always tied my hair in a messy ponytail. When Daddy and Lady adopted me, they made sure my hair was down again. They even conditioned it and combed it just like Mawmaw. My hair was really long and no one even bothered to give me a haircut. They believed it was better long. Maybe mawmaw gave me a trim but that was it. Today after staring in the mirror, my hair wasn’t perfect. It was messy and disturbing to look at. The ends were all tangled with each other.

Ana touched the water and satisfied with the temperature, she ripped off my diaper and picked me up. She placed me inside the shower and angled the shower head that the water was pouring directly at my head. I covered my chest with my arms as she lathered up a bath sponge with soap. She scrubbed my body with it as the slippery wash slid down my body. Then she used a bubble gum scented shampoo and poured a bit onto her hands. She rubbed it together and then washed my hair. She folded out the tangles with her hands as she pressed my hair above my head. After she rinse it off, she took another bubble gum scented conditioner and poured in onto my head. She slipped it through my ends and all over my hair.

 Finally she left me alone in the shower as she sat in one of the chairs using her phone.  I stared at her while letting the conditioner worked through my hair. I played with the bubbles dripping down my shoulder and blew it so it traveled throughout the bathroom. I even splashed in the water running around my legs. I looked at Ana as she giggled with her phone. Her phone started buzzing loudly as she answered the phone.

“What do you want bitch?” She answered harshly.

“Ana, is that how you answer the phone to your savior?” The person on the other end answered.

“Sorry. I’m watching the little girl right now. When are you coming back so I can just live in hiding?” She snapped.

The person laughed and the stated, “Sorry. I have a lot to do with their fucked up family. We have to auction the horses and stuff so I am not sure when I can go back to work. Just get her ready. Bye”

Ana put the phone back in her pocket and looked at me. I was naked inside the shower as she came in. She poured water on my head and then finally, she turned the water off and then got me out. She dried me up with a blue towel and carried me back to my room.

I looked at each room walking down the halls. All the girls were either playing with their dolls or learning how to read by the daily school teacher who came twice a week. I watched some of them sat in their cribs just staring at the ceiling. This place was a jail cell to most of us, especially to me.

Ana placed me down on the rug of my room as she got out the new clothes. She let me wear underwear for the first time since being here. When I was with Lady and Daddy, they let me wear underwear but when I got here, they only placed a diaper on me. When I had to use the bathroom, it was a hassle to undress my diaper. Then Ana put on white panty hose on me and then she took out a white tank top and forced it over my body. Then she wrapped me with the black and red sweater that was past my butt.