Chapter ThirtySix - Useless Thing

Traveling Vivian

Part 36

Author's Note: Minor Sex parts at the end. Again it's about rape. DO NOT READ IF OFFENDED.

Ana’s pregnancy was going by smooth. I remembered it like yesterday when she first pronounced her pregnancy. I felt like Olie was paying more attention to her as her rape epidemic ceased. She stopped caring for me as a whole. I slept in her room but in a separate bed. I felt like Nurse Olie was still mourning over the fact that she lost Linlee but I could not care. I had nightmares about the past and if she ever would touch me again. She actually kicked me out of the room when it was night and I was crying a lot. Sometimes I had to sleep in the hallways. Sometimes I would knock on Ana’s door but Ana would never open it, especially if it was late at night.  Being a toddler and the dark was my biggest fear, I had to sleep alone at night in the hallways.

Olie would get up before Ana and she would make herself coffee and then shower. I was still laying on the floor of the living room. Olie wouldn’t pay attention to me at all. She passed by me. It was Ana who would wake me up and change my diaper and fed me breakfast. I felt like Ana was the only reason why I was here. I stared at Ana as she wiped my tears.  Olie came out of the bathroom holding my potty.

“I’m tired of this shit in the bathroom. It gets in the way of the shower! From now on, if that shit head wants to take a crap, let her take it outside in the yard! It stinks up the whole fucking bathroom too!” Olie snapped.

“Olivia, you can’t expect little Vivi to open the sliding door and take a crap outside. The bathroom is the best place for the toilet anyways.” Ana said.

“Yes I do, actually. That little brat over there was the reason why Linlee was taken away from me! I want to make her damn life a living hell!” Olie said as she crept close to my face.

I hid my face towards Ana’s bosom as she Ana pulled me away from Olie. “Olivia! She is just a fucking toddler! Stop being so mean to her!”

Olivia pulled me from Ana’s arms as she threw me across the room. I landed against the television as I broke the screen. I started to feel the glass from the television crawling up my back as I cried. I felt them stabbing my back but i knew Ana or Olie wouldn’t get me. The two were busy fighting each other.

“Olivia! She’s just a fucking baby! What the hell is wrong with you? I am going to call the police on you! This is abuse!” She cried out.

Olie slapped her face and grabbed the cell phone from her hands. “Call the fucking police, I dare you. I have so much shit I can use against you. Not only will you never see your son again, you will never ever come out of jail again!”

Ana looked at me and shook her head. “Tell me why!”

“Because bitch, I scurried your ass out of prison. I was the one who helped your ass gain a new identity as your old identity died. I fucking helped you get a damn job and even live your life like a regular person. I gave you a second chance in life.  You owe me bitch.” Olie said as she pulled  Ana’s hair.

“How do I fucking owe you when I do almost everything around here?”

“I want your son.” Olie whispered in her ear.

I felt my back bleeding as sthe rug around me was drenched with blood. I started to wail out loudly as Ana gasped at what Olie said. Olie pushed Ana as she hit herself against the wall. They turned to look at me when they noticed the blood, Olie ran to grab me.

“Fuck! First aid shit!” Olie screamed as she dragged my hair across the floor.

“Can’t you fucking just pick her up? She’s not a damn doll!” Ana screamed.