Chapter FortyEight - Outing

Traveling Vivian

Part 48

Author's Note: ***THIS IS VERY SEXUAL. THIS CAN BE VERY EROTIC. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THIS***

It was Saturday when I woke up. I looked at the clock and it was eight thirty. I looked around the room and all the other girls were sleeping. We had Rosie who was a punk. She dressed in black clothing and colored her hair funky. She didn't like company. She was always hanging out with the gothic type of kids. Then we had Lynn who was a school geek. I mean big school geek. She always pointed her nose inside books and she refused to go out. Then there was Vanessa and her friend, Chloe. The two main cheerleaders at school. They invited Lynn to their outings but Lynn always rejected unless it was to shop or go to the movies. Chloe was sort of like Vanessa but more stupid and less nice. She was mean and she tormented people who were different like me. Sometimes I wondered why no one adopted them. I see the little kids getting sent to different homes every day and we were still here as foster kids.

I looked around and I saw Rosie, sitting on her bed reading a book. I looked from my top bunk at Vanessa who was sleeping. Chloe, who was also sleeping, had her own twin sized bed in the opposite side because she was here the longest. Then I looked at the Lynn who was in the lower bunk under Rosie. I looked at them and sighed. I didn't want them to know about Phil so I got out of the bed and grabbed my bathrobe and towel.

Rosie threw her shirt at me and said, "dude! Do you always sleep in the nude?"

I growled at her and turned around, "yeah. Because I've been sleeping like this since I was three!" Truth was I always been sleeping naked. Ever since I lived with Olie, I couldn't sleep in pajamas. Olie always made the kids and me sleep with no clothes because it was too help her with raping us when we slept. She drugged our milk bottles with alcohol so we would sleep. It explained why I woke up feeling very sore and ached down there. I knew it was bad for me to sleep naked but it became a habit that I forgot about clothing.

"That's fucking disgusting." Rosie stated.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I decided I was going to take a long shower. I really hoped the girls would leave today. On a Saturday, Chloe, Vanessa, and Lynn would go the movies or something as Rosie went out with her weird friends. Mrs. Hobbit should be waking up now to make us our breakfasts. She then would take the remaining ten to twelve kids with her to the park or some child amusement center. She wouldn't be back until six in the evening.

In the middle of showering, my phone buzzed loudly. I dried my hands with the nearest towel and pressed on my phone. I got a message from a weird number. I looked at it and pressed it open.

"Hey It's Phil. I am up and I am excited!"

I rolled my eyes. How the hell did he get my number? I turned the water off and got out of the tub. I wrapped the white towel around my body and sat at the toilet cover. I instantly replied to him, "How did you get my number?"

Phil texted me back instantly, "I knew you would ask that. I got it from the school. I am not stupid. I know what you teenagers do. You guys list your phone number as your home number so if you skip, you don't get a call to your guardian but to your phone."

I sighed. That was true. So true. "Well, right now, the foster home is being loud and crazy. I'll see you in a few hours."

"You bet." He replied.

I looked around for my bathrobe and got out of the bathroom. I ran to the room to get my clothing.  I grabbed out a flowery dress and knew it was Vanessa's. I went to her and shook her. "Yo Vee!" I said.