Chapter ThirtyFour - New Arrival

Traveling Vivian

Part 34

Author's Note: Graphical sex. do not read if offended! I have A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES! I WROTE THIS ON MY TABLET!

Being watched by Ana wasn't as bad as I thought. Linlee was gone for a week to visit her dad or who I still call Daddy. Nurse Olie was back at work. She worked from seven in the morning til seven at night. I did not have to worry about Olie for awhile. Ana actually woke up and made me breakfast.She would make eggs, pancakes, sausages, and french toast. She thought Olie wasn't feeding me properly because i was so small. She then would bring me to the backyard. There wasn't much to do in the back because the yard was full of sand and cacti. However Ana made sure there was something for us to do whether it was to sunbathe or play ball, I was always having fun. Ana didn't like the idea of being home all day. i was fine by that. I rather be out playing. During lunch, Ana made us grilled cheese sandwiches with carrot sticks. While eating, Ana started to feel sick. She looked at me while i ate.

"Ana I like you here watching me. Nurse Olie usually does not watch me or feed me." i whispered.

"Really? Well that is odd. At the hospital, Olie likes to double feed the kids especially the boys." Ana said as she ate a carrot but she nibbled it slowly.

I watched Ana looked at her dish. She started to frown as she turned away. She got out of chair and ran to the bathroom.

I climbed down from the table amd walked down to bathroom. Ana's head filled t"Wherehe toilet with her vomit. She started gagging as she made these sounds in the toilet. I heard her threw up more as she reached for the switch. She pressed it down and the toilet creaked and flushed the wast away.

"What is wrong?" I asked.

"Vivi do you want to go to the store with me?" Ana asked as she picked me up.

"Olie does not like me out of the house though..." I quietly mumbled.

"She doesn't need to know. She is at work for the next few hours. Come on Vivian." Ana said as she got me my flats.

She threw on a sweater and held me. We walked to the car as she placed me in the back seat. She buckled me in then she went to her side. She started te key on as she looked back at me. I smiled at her and watched the house. i was going to be away from the house for a bit. This never really happened especially because Olie kept me inside a lot.

"where are we going?" I asked.

"To the store..." Ana said as she faced the front.

"But why?" I asked.

"Ana needs to get something." Ana said as drove faster.

i kept my eye to roads as Ana drove. I saw the sands become rolling sands and finally the sands turned to buildings and signs. I knew we were in the shopping district. i watched people laughing and eating at the patio. I was sitting in the back as I watched the people shopped in the markets as the other people walked down the streets. Seeing them happy made me wish I was a normal person too. Nurse Olie refused and denied us going out. That is why we stayed home more often.

Ana grabbed me out of the car as she kissed my cheek. She walked us to the entrance as the heater blew up my legs. I watched Ana held my hand as she walked down the lanes. I stared at the surroundings and noticed we were in the pharmacy. There was medicines stocked in cabinets as she held my hand. We walked further down one of the aisles. In this aisle, it had diapers, baby wipes,and the thing Olie used on me.It also had the feminine stuff Olie had laying around in her room.

Ana tugged my hand tighter as she picked up a pink box with two sticks. I eyed Ana reading the labels and nodded. She sighed heavily as she picked me up. "I really hope i am not..." Ana whined as she kissed me.

When we got home, Ana dropped me to the floor as she ran to the bathroom. She started puking again as she flushed the toilet. After five minutes, Ana shut the door tightly and I waited in the living room. I played with the toys and finally the bathroom creaked open, Ana came out crying. She sulked in the spare room that i shared with her. She cried out loudly when she held the stick close to her. I wish i could save her from her problems.

Later that evening, Olie came home with Chinese take out. She placed all the products on the table as she called for Ana. Ana came from her room. She dragged herself along the floor as she sat down next to Olie. Olie smiled at me as she handed me a plate of lo mein, fried wings, and crab rangoons. Olie sat down and ate from the container so did Ana.

The air was quiet for awhile. Ana sighed to break the silence.

"How was your day?" Olie asked.

"Okay Vivi and I played outside." Ana replied.

"Ana you know how i feel about going outside..." Olie said as she looked at me.

"Well you cannot coup me up here forever. Vivi needs to go out." Ana snapped.

"What is wrong with you? Vivian needs to stay inside. She is too frail for the outer world."

"You are crazy. Vivian needs the outside air." Ana said as she sighed.

Olie did not fought back. She continued to eat as she stared a hole into me. i knew what she wanted. Since Ana was here, Olie refused to touch me like before unless Ana was asleep. I knew tonight meant to be her little sex toy.

Ana sighed again and said, "Olivia. i am pregnant. i am not going to keep it."

Olie slammed her chopsticks on the table and said, "A baby? Ana you can't kill your own baby. Your baby is a gift from God. Ana if you do not want to watch her, I will. i do not mind it." Olie said as she continued to eat.

" Olivia, the baby's father is Gerald. and he died. i do not want my baby growing up without a father." Ana countered.

"We can be good parents. Trust me, keep the baby." Olie said.

I saw Ana nod as I ste my crab rangoon. Were they crazy? Olie must wants a new sex toy to play with.

When dinner was over, Olie picked me up for a bath as Ana did the dishes. While taking a bath, Olie washed my privates but she pressed her fingers in me every time she was down there. I growled and pulled her hand away.

"Shut up brat. i can and will fuck you." Olie said as she whispered in my ear.

I cried as she Olie undressed herself. She took out a stick from the cabinet. I gasped. Did she had one in every room? I actually do not want to know that.

Olie shoved the stick in me as i cried out. Olie laughed as she saw the pain in my eyes. I arched my back and tilted my head backwards. I cried out in pain as she forced the stick in me more. She pressed a button and the stick was shoved up in my womb as the vibration motion stretched me out.

"Moan. Moan. Say my name," Olie demanded.

i closed my mouth, refusing to answer.

Olie shoved it in me deeper as she giggled with excitement.

I closed my lips but i felt the sensation of excitement overcoming me. I cried, "Olie!" as she giggled.

i shook under her arms as she got the stick out. She licked it and smiled. "Good girl."