"Sinbad you idiot!!" I scream at him.
He is freaken naked and only a leaf is covering him down there. This is....I fucken lost count how many times he got robbed....
"You pervert..... " I open my bag and threw him a black kimono Kouen gave me.
He gave it to me, but he thought it was a girls one. Turned out to be a boy one. It's to big, but I didn't want to be rude so I kept it.
"Help me put it on. I have no idea how to put this on." Sinbad said and I sigh and help him.
After a few minutes, he was dressed.
"Thanks Lia." He smiles.
"You're welcome." I say.
Luckily, we were able to find the group of bandits that robbed him and recovered back Baal and Valefor.

- Later at night-

After we returned, Ja'far gave a huge scolding to Sinbad and Misty pointed out it was 50th time Sinbad got robbed. I laughed at the face he made.

We set up a tent and I went inside to change to my dress...
"Kyaaaa!!" I almost screamed when Sinbad walked in but he quickly cover my mouth with his hands.
"I'm sorry okay. But please don't scream!" He said with eyes of worried.
I glared at him but nod. The minute he let go, I slapped him and quickly grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me.
"Pervert." I said.
His eyebrow twitched, but then he got a smirk on his face. He closed the door of the tent. I then felt his arms wrapped around me. My face turned beat red when I felt him nuzzle his nose on my neck.
"You have a nice body Lia." I felt him smirk.
"Hmmm.......That coming from a womanizer, I don't believe it." I said as I got out of his arms and grabbed my nightgown off the floor.
I did a side glance.
"You better not look." I glared at him as he put his hands up in defense and turned around.

- 3rd POV-

Once she made sure he wasn't looking, she slid off the blanket and put on her night gown. Sinbad watched as her back was turned and bit his lip as he saw her body. To him, she had the perfect curves, skin, and body. He licked his lips as he saw her slide on her robe and fix the sleeve on her shoulder. He was surpassing the urge to reach out to her.
"Damn. One problem with a big chest, freaken front of my nightgown doesn't want to fit.....grrr....." Lia grumbled as she finally managed to fit it on, unaware that Sinbad's face was turning red.
"Alright done. You can look now." Lia turned around but was met with Sinbad's back.
She shurged her shoulders, and laid down on the blanket that she set up.
"Going to sleep now. You coming?" Lia said as she put the blanket over her and turned to the side and closed her eyes.
She heard Sinbad undressing and laid down besides her. She turned around and smiles when she sees his face turning red.
"You should be used to sleeping next me already." Lia smiles as she laid on her stomach.
"Don't you feel weird sleeping next to me? I mean.....you're a girl...and I'm a guy...." He said.
Lia smiles and rested her head on his chest. His face was turning red, and she closes her eyes, listening to his heart beat.
"We always slept together when we were younger. Nothing wrong with it." She said as she snuggled close and Sinbad wrapped his arms around her.
He smiles warmly.
"True, but......" He let go off her and sat up.
Lia sat up and looked at him confuse. She watched him take a deep breath and turned to her with a serious face.
"Lia, Ever since I met you, you been there for me for both the good and bad times. You helped me in so many ways,(holds her hands) Lia.......I love you. I fell in love with you when you were younger. I wanted to watch you grow, and become a beautiful woman. You make me laugh and smile more than anything. That's why I asked you if you stand by my side and help me build my Kingdom. True.....I can be a jerk sometimes....and maybe a jealous idiot....(hears Lia giggle and smiles) but I want to protect you....more than anything in the world. Lia....I love you....will you stand besides me as my queen?" He looked up at her beautiful blue sapphire eyes.
Tears formed in Lia's eyes and he began to panic, but what he didn't expect was her cupping his face and smashed her lips on his. His eyes widened in shock, but he closed his eyes, and wrapped his arms around her, the kiss deepening. They both break for air.
"Even if I wasn't in love with you, I would still stand by your side, Sinbad.......you were there for me also. I love you....don't you ever doubt that." Lia said as she rested her head on his chest and hugs him.
"So, yes?" Sinbad grins down at her and Lia grins up at him.
"For all eternity, my king." Lia said as Sinbad took her lips again.
She felt him, slip something on her finger. She looked down and saw it was a sliver ring. Sinbad began to deepen the kiss as he licked her bottom lip. Lia opens her lips a bit and he enters her tongue. Both battle for dominance, as they both lay back down, and him hovering over her. The kiss becomes more sloppy, passionate and needy. His hands trail down her curves, and things were about to get more heated when.....
"When's the wedding?"
Sinbad quickly gets off of Lia and both look to the door and see a smirking Hinahoho and Misty, and a flustered, Mistoras, Ja'far, and Suzuki.
"Ever heard of privacy?!" Sinbad whispers yells at them.