Chapter 32: What the hell?!

“Mama, we all go to hell. Mama we all go to hell! I writing this letter and wishing you well; Mama we all go to hell. Oh well now, Mama, we’re all gonna die! Mama, we’re all gonna die, Stop asking me questions, I’d hate to see you cry! Mama, we’re all gonna die!

“AND WHEN WE GO, DON’T BLAME US! YEAH!” Eli and I screamed at each other, grinning wildly and jumping on the beds. “WE’LL LET THE FIRE JUST BATHE US, YEAH! YOU MADE US ALL SO FAMOUS! WE’LL NEVER LET YOU GO!!!!! AND WHEN WE GO DON’T RETURN TO ME MY LOVE!”

“Mama, we’re all full of lies. Mama we’re meant for the flies,” we growled at each other. “And right now, they’re building a coffin your size. Mama we’re all full of lies! WELL MOTHER, WHAT THE WAR DID TO MY LEGS AND TO MY TONGUE! You should’ve raised a baby girl, I SHOULD’VE BEEN A BETTER SON! If you can coddle the infection, they can amputate at once! You should’ve been, I should’ve been a better son!” The others in the group-Faith, Aaron, Nick, Cameron, Sondra, Nikki, Kyle, Hikaru, Sakaru, Demitri, Sam, Vaughn, Chase, Carter, Michael, Staci, Fiona, Lindsay, Dad, Sam (my ex), and Honoo- stared at us with weird expressions.

“AND WHEN WE GO, DON’T BLAME US! YEAH! WE’LL LET THE FIRE JUST BATHE US, YEAH! YOU MADE US ALL SO FAMOUS! WE’LL NEVER LET YOU GO!!!!! SHE SAID ‘YOU AIN’T NO SON OF MINE! For what you’ve done they’re gonna find a place for you, and just you mind your manners when you GO!!! And when you go don’t return to me my love! That’s right!

“Mama, we all go to hell! Mama, we all go to hell! It’s really quite pleasant, except for the smell! MAMA WE ALL GO TO HELL!! MAMA! MAMA! MAMA!” We screamed until we were out of breath. We laid on the bed, our fingers gripping each other’s hands and we listened to Gerard sing the rest of the song.

“And if you would call me your sweetheart, then maybe I’ll sing you a song but there’s shit that I’ve done with this fuck of a gun! You would cry out your eyes all along! We’re damned after all!! Through fortune and fame we fall! And if you stay then I’ll show you the way to return for the ashes you crawl! We all carry on! When our brothers in arms are gone! So raise your glass high for tomorrow we die and return from the ashes we crawl!” Then the music stopped and you could hear Gerard breathing a bit heavily. “A surprise party? For me?!” he said loudly, then whispered in a sinister way, “You shouldn’t have…” Eli and I glanced at each other and burst into a fit of laughter. I raised my hand and he slapped mine with his own, meeting me half way.

“Best performance ever!” he screamed.

“Yeah, wouldn’t you guys agree?” I grinned, turning to the group. They all sat there, looks of horrors glued to their faces. I rolled my eyes. “Oh c’mon guys! It wasn’t that bad!”

“Are you kidding?! That was the worse song ever!” Honoo screamed at me.

“Shut up, you brat!” I shouted at him, pointing a finger at him. He stuck his tongue out at me and I lunged for him. My hands were so close to his throat but several hands restrained me from latching onto him. “Let go of me! He deserves it! C’mon guys I won’t hurt him too much! The brat just has to apologize for insulting geniuses!” I said through gritted teeth as I tried to wiggle my way out of their grips.

“Calm down, Gwyn!”

“Gwyn! He’s just a boy!! Don’t kill him!”

“Mommy! Don’t hurt him! It’s not nice!”

“Sister!!! Stop it!”

“Gwyneth! Stop it! This is not the time and place for killing people! You won’t be able to dispose of his body with so many people around! Think at least!” Honoo smirked at me and stuck at his tongue. The tiny bastard was mocking me! First he insults, My Chemical Romance, now he mocks ME! OH IT’S ON! I let out a growl and struggled in the arms of my twenty-plus friends.