Chapter 20: Nippon e yokoso

I'd just like to say thank you to all my fans, I love you guys shitloads ;) I honestly didn't exspect to post so soon. I'm on fire! Hahaa. Anyway the title means "Welcome to Japan" I'd like to apologize to all of my friends in Japan. (They're my friends... tehy just don't know it yet... or me) If anything in here about Japan is wrong please don't hesitate to attempt to find me and beat the shit outta me. Hahaa. Just kidding. Please don't do that... 0__0"  I have never been to Japan (if you have and you read this then you can probably tell) but I research as well as i could online to get that full experience like stuff into my story but obviously that couldn't happen. Anyway! Enjoy the story! Talk to you guys in the end! ;)

We arrived at our hotel in Tokyo. The humans here weren’t undead! Miraculously, they were just average humans. I thought the virus had spread past to here already. We all had phones and separate rooms. Chase and Michael had a room together; Aaron, Faith and I shared a room; Nick and his sister had a room, and Cameron’s family had a room; Lindsay and Staci had their own room as well; and Hikaru and Sakaru shared a room with Dimitri. I was unpacked and ready to leave the room with Faith to go get something to eat. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text message.

“Letting Eli know we made it?” Faith asked.

“Doesn’t take a genius to know that,” I smirked at her. I got a text from Eli that said, “Hey Gwyn, I miss u already.”

Faith let out a long, exaggerated “aw” and I punched her in the arm. She scowled at me and rubbed her arm as we made our way outside. I texted him back. “I miss u too, whachya doin?” it said.

“Nothing, it’s actually pretty boring with just me, Sam, Vaughn, Carter, and Fiona. Scratch that, Carter and Fiona are like half alive cuz theyre too busy swapping spit and Sam and Vaughn r so boring!” he wrote back.

“Sorry babe :(“ I typed back the slid my phone back into my pocket. It vibrated but I didn’t answer it as we walked into a restaurant. Translated into English, the experience was something like this:

“Hello may I help you?” A woman asked once we walked in. She looked like she was in her late 30s and her black hair was pulled into a bun on her head. Her dark eyes looked at us with curiosity. She wore a brightly colored, silk kimono and traditional wooden sandals; nothing like what the other people were wearing in the street so I figured this was her uniform.

“Please?” I smiled. “Can I get twelve bento boxes?”

“Twelve?!” she asked astonished.

“Yes, I have a big family,” I grinned.

“Aright then, what would you like in them?” she asked.

“Four with tilapia, Four with shrimp, four with teriyaki chicken, and four with Sir Loin” I told her.

“And the vegetables?” she asked.

“Surprise me,” I smiled. She turned around and went to make the twelve boxes.

“Wow, when did you learn to speak Japanese like that?” Faith asked.

“Dad took me here all the time and I just learned the language eventually,” I shrugged.

“Cool! You should teach me!” she said.

“Alright, when we get back to the hotel,” I told her. She nodded excitedly and it was about an hour and a half I spent texting Eli while waiting for the woman to pay for our food.

“That’ll be 6562¥,” she said. I gave her the yen and walked back to the hotel with the food. I knocked on the first door that we booked. Nikki answered it.