Matai: I can't take you. It would be far too dangerous. But, *starts texting* I can have someone take you.

*Jessamine pops up and hugs her father tightly*

Jessamine: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!

Matai: *pulls her off gently* Now listen to me baby doll, *goes to dresser and picks something up* when you get in that car, don't lift your head up, don't look out the window, don't even talk.

*Matai grabs Jessamine's hair and gather it up until he has enough for bun and put a hair tie around it*

Matai: Word's probably got out by now that my daughter is back and I can guarantee people took pictures of you. So, if you need help*reaches in pocket and pulls out another phone* call me. I already put my number in it.

Jessamine: *takes phone* Okay.

*Matai grabs Jessamine head and kisses her forehead*

Matai: *looks her in her eyes* I love you. You know that right?

Jessamine: *nods and smiles* I know daddy.

*Matai smiles and runs his thumb over Jessamine's cheeks before leaving the room and escorting her to the exit where a dreadhead was waiting*

Matai: Baby doll, Reggie. Reggie, Baby doll.

*Reggie looks at Jessamine and smiles, revealing a beautiful combination of white gold and diamonds. He takes Jessamine's hand and kisses it*

Reggie: It be nice meetin' ya Kiara.

Jessamine: *blushes and smiles* Nice to meet you t...

*Matai slowly pulls Jessamine behind him and gives Reggie a death stare. Reggie just laughs and grabs Matai's hand also*

Reggie: And it be nice seein' you again Simba.

*Reggie brings Matai's hand up to his lips before thumps him on his forehead and yanks his hand back. Jessamine puffs out her cheeks to avoid laughing*

Matai: *wipes off hand* Reggie, she better not come back to me crying about how you've touching on her.

Reggie: *chuckles* Don't worry Simba. *holds up left hand and shows off wedding band* I belong to another.

Matai: *smiles* Okay. Reggie, take my daughter where ever the hell she has to go. Je...Kiara, be good.

*Jessamine nods as Reggie took her hand and escorted her outside across the road*

Jessamine: *squeezes hand* Where's your car?

Reggie: *points* Right thare. Silva and glittery.

Jessamine: *looks at him* What accent is that?

Reggie: *smiles at her* Jamaican. Like me motha.

Jessamine: Oh. *hugs Reggie's arm* My mom is half Jamaican too.

Reggie: *digs in pocket for keys* Yeah. I seent her bafore. Pretty gal. *looks at Jessamine and smiles* Not that bright tho.

*Jessamine started giggling as Reggie unlocks his car and opens the passenger door for her. Jessamine slowly gets in and watches Reggie close her door and speed walk to the driver's side*

Reggie: *gets in* So, tell me where you need to go.

Jessamine: Ummm...Plymouth Blv. 276

Reggie: *whistles* That's a looooong way from here.