Manik leaves for his office and nyonika smiles and goes to do her work.

Murthy's mansion

Nandini goes down after getting ready and sees them having breakfast.

"Good morning", she greets them and sits on a chair.

They greet her back.

"So whats the plan for today bacha.", naina asks serving her food.

"We will go for shopping today.", said nandini excitedly.

"Enjoy and have fun choti.", said cabir with a smile.

"Yes and u two are also coming with us for shopping. ", stated nandini.

"Nandu we have office ,u go and enjoy with ur mom.", said sameer sadly.

"No I m going to mumbai tomorrow and u are going office today not fair. U are coming with us and thats final.", argued nandini.

"Choti dad is right , we will get bored by ur shopping thing. ", cabir tries to make her understand.

"No bhai, u are also coming with us and also u are going to Dubai and mom dad to canada. So we need to go for shopping. ", nandini says stubbornly.

"But..", cabir tried to cut off but nandini pulls him closer and whispers in his ear.
"I will bring navya too with us and u will get to spend time with her before going to dubai.I know u will miss her".

Cabir smiles hearing her.
"Dad I was thinking choti is right we should go with them", cabir says smiling.

Naina suspiciously looks at both of them and asks
"What u said to him bacha that he changed his decision and is happy about shopping. ".

"Its nothing mom, I just thought that I will not get time to spend with u guys, so agreed and i am happy because choti is.", says cabir nervously.

"Darling plz for me...", pleaded nandini to her dad.

"Anything for u nandu.", says sameer with a big smile.

"Thank u dad", says nandini kissing his cheek.

"Finish the breakfast and then we will go to the mall. We need to come back early. Packing is left to be done ", says naina.

"I will inform in the office.", says cabir.

After some time.

In the mall.

"Nandini for whom u r waiting,come lets go.", asked naina.

"Mom my friend is coming. She came here for shopping so I asked her to join us.", informed nandini.

"Okay."
They waited for some time.

A tap on nandini shoulders. She turns and hugs her.

"Hii, I m happy u are here now we will shop together.", says navya excitedly.

"Ya."nandini says and break the hug.

Navya looks around and see sameer, naina and cabir.

"They are my parents and he is my brother cabir.", nandini introduced and says teasingly the later one.

Navya looks at them.
"Namaste uncle, Namaste aunty, I m sorry I didn't know that u are with her.", navya greets them with a smile.

They greet her back.
"Its ok beta we didn't mind.", says sameer.

Cabir was looking at navya all the time and naina was looking at him.

"Hello cabir, navya", navya introduces herself with a teasing smile forwarding her hand.