Chapter 64

Jeesu was running as fast as he could to get to the cottage, finally after a few wrong turns and a whole lot of debating with Taeyon on which way to go they have finally found the right path. His legs were tired and he was sweating already when he suddenly busted the door of the cottage open making the twins pause, the boys were about to swallow their spoon when Jeesu came in, the twins were disturbed by his expression. A big grin was plastered on his face yet tears were streaming down his eyes, the twins raised their eyebrows yet they forgot to close their mouths.

“YES!” Jeesu shouted with glee aiming his fists in the air.

“Oh no…it’s another human defect, I’m starting to think two days weren’t enough to mold him correctly!” Youngmin rolled his eyes and Kwangmin nodded.

“I really don’t want to disagree but…your right hyung, I think poor old Jeesu hyung weren’t molded here correctly” Kwangmin pointed at his head giving his twin a sorrowful look.

“Oh come on guys don’t frown! Rejoice with me!” Jeesu who was deeply succumbed by his cheering didn’t notice that the twins were making fun of him.

“Why? What’s the celebration?” Kwangmin asked him curiously then Youngmin smirked, “Humans these days tsktsk…” the blonde added earning a glare from Jeesu.

“Well…I’m glad that Taeyon is staying with us…with me! She’s my guardian angel from now on!” Jeesu cheered again and Kwangmin raised his hands in air and began cheering with him also.

“Oh poor noona, stuck with a human like you forever!” Youngmin joked and then he felt soft hands touched his shoulders, “I know what you mean…but that doesn’t matter, he might be a fool but I love him” Taeyon smiled, appearing all of a sudden beside Youngmin as she looked at Jeesu’s happy state.

“Well that reminds me Youngmin, now that everything is quite okay are you going to return to your home soon? You know you could stay here with Jiun if you want I’m sure she’d love company…” Taeyon suddenly asked Youngmin who became serious all of a sudden.

“Kwangmin told me that our parents are already dead and that they were killed by demons…we only stayed in our home because they promised they would come back…but they didn’t and they can’t anymore.” Youngmin replied looking down on the floor feeling a melancholic abut remembering his parents.

“Well just think that this island is a new start for you guys, actually it’s a new start for all of us to live new lives and build a new future…don’t worry about change, because I myself has to go to that phase…we shall start together, agree?” Taeyon stuck out her hand for a handshake an Youngmin stared at it for awhile, thinking the possible risks, the pros and cons of living a new life…he dismissed his worries and smiled at Taeyon.

“Agree! Now let’s join those fools and cheer!” Youngmin then dragged Taeyon towards Kwangmin and Jeesu who were happy dancing in the middle of the floor, Jiun walked in and saw the scene confused why they were so happy, the old woman shook her head and laughed.

~Myungsoo called Janii over the phone to check if Yoomin got home safe, it was dark already and it worried him if the little girl wasn’t home yet.

“Yes Myung, she’s here already and not in a very good mood either! When she got home she slammed the door rudely and went pass by me without even saying a ‘hi!’ What happened?”” Janii’s concerned tone made Myungsoo a bit uneasy.

“She knows already, I told her that you’re my mate” Myungsoo sighed heavily and scratched his head, he was still in the waiting shed sitting all alone in the dark.