Chapter 51

~It was dark and Zephyrine had served dinner for the three of them, Mir had volunteered to clean the table which Taemin would have gladly done but the demon beat him to it. Taemin sneered at him but Mir just ignored the obviously jealous Ferus.

“There’s not a soap in sight” Zephyrine murmured looking at the counter of the kitchen, she wanted to wash the dishes but she couldn’t find any soap.

“I’ll go check the cupboard!” Mir volunteered again, making himself useful and making Zephyrine smile. Taemin would have done it also but again Mir was fast to raise his hand.

“Found it!” Mir got a dishwashing liquid from the cupboard and toss it to Zephyrine.

“Thanks Mir!” Zephyrine caught the small sachet and opened it and started to wash the dishes, Mir simply raised an eyebrow a Taemin and smirked.

“Oh the garbage can is full—“

“I’ll go take them out!” Taemin quickly stood up from his seat and took the garbage can, satisfied that he got to volunteer first this time, he gave a smirk to Mir who smirked at him also in return.

“STUPID YOU! WAHAHA!” Mir thought, he purposely let Taemin had his chance because taking the trash out means Taemin have to go outside and throw it somewhere else far, and his plan succeeded, now he is alone with Zephyrine.

“Zephy~” Mir whined cutely and put his chin on her shoulder as he hugged her from behind, making Zephyrine flinch at the sudden contact of his body to hers.

“W-what are you doing?” Zephyrine widened her eyes at him.

“You shouldn’t be doing chores; you must be treated as a princess!” Mir held her wet hands and soon they were dried by a warm mist, then the dishes started to move on its own and the sponge started to wipe itself on the dirty plates and cutleries.

“What the—are you doing this?” Zephyrine asked quite amazed.

“Yes, like I said you shouldn’t do chores, I don’t want you harming your hands okay?” Mir twirled her around to face him and their noses touched.

“Oh well thank you Mir” Zephyrine felt awkward and pushed him away lightly.

“You know my offer for you to be my wife is still available, I can give you what you want Zephy just say so and I’ll give it! Just be my lovely wife!”

“I don’t really imagine myself living a married life in hell Mir, besides I’m taken so please, give the offer to someone else.”

“But I want you!” Mir grabbed her hand and pushed her to the wall, trapping her like a prey, his eyes were intense and glimmered in excitement while hers widened in fear and shock.

“I have never wanted a woman like this before Zeph, I don’t know what draws me near to you that I just want you to be mine!” Mir cupped her cheeks and traced his thumb down to her lips.

“It must be lust Mir, just get off!” Zephyrine gave a warning tone and made Mir chuckle.

“You’re so cute when you act tough, by the way we need to make a pedestal tomorrow so we could mark our checkpoint. If I teleport us to Jeesu and if we return we need the pedestal to be able to come back here…”

“Is that all? You don’t need to tell me that with our faces so close!” Zephyrine glared at him annoyed of what he is doing.

“I just want to kiss you so badly you know that?” Mir slammed his palms to her sides.