Chapter 6: Complicated!

~Taemin flew the skies and headed to the university, it was getting dark when he got there and only a few students and teachers were prowling the grounds, he’s panicking on the scene that everyone is seemingly calm, in his mind something worse happened already. He thought of possibilities that could happen, he thought if he could handle Yunho, but he didn’t have to worry about that, when he got to Yunho’s office he saw him lying on the floor, a pool of vomit on his side and he is pretty much unconscious, and so is Zephyrine on the chair.

He lifted Yunho’s body first and noticed that his hyung’s eyes opened slowly and he began to cough, “What happened? I-I…what happened to her? Why is she tied up in my chair?” Yunho began to ask in frantic, it seems that the love potion’s effect faded when he vomited, having poisoned by Zephyrine’s blood for the first time.

“You don’t remember? Well try! Sorry but you have to fix yourself for awhile hyung I need to get her to the clinic, I’m afraid you bit her…” Taemin made Yunho sit up and untied the ropes on Zephyrine’s hands and legs, he carried her bridal style and went out of the office leaving Yunho with an aching stomach.

Taemin’s story:

Although I helped hyung first when I entered his office my eyes darted first on Zephyrine, in that moment I felt fear, fear that I have hurt someone that is very dear to me…

I took her to the clinic and told the nurse I’ll take good care of her, she let me, and I’d scratch her face if she didn’t.

Luckily there was no one else in the clinic, let her lie on the bed and brushed her hair with my hands, she looked pale, probably hyung sucked a lot from her. I looked for the bite mark…whoah, hyung has a weird favorite spot tsk-tsk. The buttons of her blouse were open and indeed everything she hid in there was so exposed to me, gosh I shouldn’t be thinking things in situations like this.

So I buttoned those buttons, she felt my hand work and she gained consciousness, she grunted and her eyes fixed on me.

“What are you doing you pervert…” she accused me as soon as she opened her eyes, her voice was low and tired, I feel so guilty about this, seeing her in her state right now hit me hard on my conscience.

“I’m just closing your buttons dude, don’t get any ideas…what happened back there?” I asked and she suddenly lifted her upper body to sit properly, “He tried to rape me that’s what happened!” she replied angrily, I couldn’t blame her. She burst into tears, I guess it was shock and fear of what happened, she didn’t seek for comfort but I know she needs it so I hugged her…tight, making her feel secure and unharmed for the moment.

“I know what happened was awful but you have to forgive hyung..it wasn’t his fault I-I…” I started to stutter just by trying to tell the truth.

“What do you mean?” she gave me an uneasy look and I sighed…my hands still around her.

“Do you believe in love potions? I poured some on hyung’s tumbler to get revenge but I swear I didn’t know it was a love potion until the one who gave it to me said so…but he said it too late, the first person hyung sees will seem to him as the love of his life but then the potion had a very bad side effect, as you can see it resulted to…this. You almost got raped by hyung…it’s my fault and I AM VERY SORRY!! I hope you forgive me…”

I confessed and she looked at me astonished, “YOU JERK!” she screamed and punched me hard on the nose, bloody hell that hurts! I heard a bone crack, OH God help me! I think she just broke my nose! I felt something drip on my lip, it was blood coming out from my nostrils, her angry expression from punching me turned into a shock one. She gasped at the sight of my bleeding nose, “Oh shit!” she managed to squeal and tried to get some cotton balls but I stopped her.