Chapter 10:Hunting Demons

~It was a lazy afternoon for Myungsoo but a very drastic one for Zephyrine, but when they heard about Taeyon talking about demons, they knew they are up for trouble again.

“Demons? Seriously?” Zephyrine asked in disbelief.

“Yes Miss! Demons! Monstrous looking, flesh eating, horrifying, soul-snatching, blood-sucking, twisted DEMONS!” Jeesu raised his claws and aimed them at Zephyrine trying to scare her, Taeyon only rolled her eyes.

“Thanks Jeesu for showing such a perfect demonstration of a demon!” Taeyon gave a sarcastic look at the hellhound and Jeesu mimicked her expression, “Anyways, I believe that someone summoned them here, demons don’t normally cross over unless someone opens a window for them…they would be hard to find because my guess is that those demons already made themselves look like humans. Now our dear doggie Jeesu over here will help us find them, as I have known…a lot has gone missing already, and most of them are the people that you know…”

Zephyrine paused remembering what Yunho had said on the phone and what Krystal showed her, Lyn, Minjie, Minho, Sulli and Yoochun are already gone, she cannot let others be taken away as well, she needs to say yes on Krystal’s deal.

“Krystal, this is all her fault…she said if I won’t go away from Taemin my friends will die! Taeyon I don’t know what to do, I don’t know if she’ll be fair this time!” Zephyrine banged her fists and Myungsoo held her close.

“Krystal? Wait…I know that name, she’s the angel who granted your wish! But she was banished—Of course! She planned a revenge for you after her banishment, this is not good…she might not be that powerful but getting in touch with demons is no happy deal. First we should secure the safety of your friends, and we can do that if we can track those demons down and where they are nesting! But you need to make a decision Zeph, you can try not seeing Taemin but if Krystal knows your still around she might do some evil things, she doesn’t know about me helping you so she won’t suspect, I’ll be hunting those demons…”

“I just can’t sit and wait! Besides you can’t handle them alone, how many are they?”

“Two to be exact, but not to be taken lightly! I know them, the danger is that demons are quite treacherous and those two are no exceptions, we can say that this Krystal girl made a deal with them but we cannot assure that those demons can keep those prisoners alive, they might have been…eaten.” Jeesu interrupted them and acted innocently.

“So does this mean we have to move again? You know if we could keep Krystal’s head cooler by not seeing Zephyrine, maybe she’ll let them go. We can hide Zephyrine in a far away city, and we can hunt these demons down and kill them!” Myungsoo looked determined, he wouldn’t want anyone to hurt the one he loves.

“It is good to know there are brave people around but, did you ever wonder why a strong Ferus like Minho was even captured? A Ferus is no match for demons only angels can, or at least a priest! But we cannot involve any more humans in this situation, you might try and injure them but you cannot kill them, but these daggers can…”  Taeyon pulled out two daggers from the pocket of her long robe, the sharp tip of the blades glistened and everyone set their eyes on it. “These daggers were blessed by the heavens to kill any demon, but they can only be used by the creatures of the heavens themselves…”

“So does that mean--?” Jeesu cocked an eyebrow at Taeyon, “Yes Jeesu I know that you know, I’m a guardian angel…a wingless one!” Taeyon sighed and all mouths were gaping at her.