Chapter 57

~Hundreds of birds flew away from the forest that was in chaos, trees were falling here and there because of the battle between Junho and Jeesu, and it seems that the other demons that had inhabited the area were even scared to interfere between the two. They were equally matched in power and skill, both had received heavy blows from each other yet the only advantage that Junho had is that he was still calm despite of his bruises, while Jeesu was going to be blinded by his anger anytime soon.

Junho thought of taunting the hellhound, Jeesu had been in his true demon form since they started fighting and Junho didn’t bother changing, he didn’t like the idea of changing into an ugly beast when he can have the appearance of a beautiful man. But it seems that his powers are more concealed when he won’t transform, and so he finally found a way to taunt the hellhound.

“Yah Jeesu!” Junho was jumping on trees trying to avoid the fire blasts that Jeesu was aiming at him, one almost hit him directly and he hissed at his rival.

“Hah! Won’t listen eh? But I know you will love what I’m about to reveal!” Junho laughed and Jeesu had stop firing fireballs at him, Junho stood there forehead creased and concentrating on his energy as he started to deform. He kneeled on the floor as black fur started to spurt all over his body and his normal figure started to grow as huge as Jeesu. This of course bothered the hellhound for he never thought Junho would transform, he didn’t even thought he could, and as Junho’s transformation finished Jeesu’s glaring eyes widened, and the anger that have been stirring inside him blazed like more fuel was added to the fire.

“Surprise, surprise!” Junho snarled, his red eyes pierced right through Jeesu, memories ran through the hellhound’s mind as he looked at Junho, his true demon form revealed…the demon in the form of a jackal that was so familiar to Jeesu.

“You!” Jeesu hissed and prepared another fireball to hit Junho but the jackal demon counterattacked the hellhound’s fireball with his own.

“Yes, yes it’s me Jeesu…and so here I thought you don’t remember but I guess you do! You remember her scream Jeesu? The fear on her face, oh if only you saw it! It was priceless! She had a pretty face, no wonder you loved her…too bad I killed her!” Junho laughed and quickly dodged Jeesu’s jaws that tried ripping him up.

“You are going to pay for what you did!” Jeesu growled pouncing unto Junho but he whimpered when the jackal’s fiery tail slapped his cheek. The hellhound kicked with his full strength sending the jackal to graze the ground hitting a number of trees that fell down instantly. Junho suddenly regretted revealing his true self, it seems that Jeesu became stronger after knowing that Junho was the demon that killed his childhood friend. But Junho won’t give up yet, he knows what Jeesu’s weakness is, and that will gain him more favor in winning.

Jeesu kept fighting with all his might, not caring if he himself gets hurt with his attacks as he harshly kept firing huge fireballs everywhere sending the forest into a fiery blaze. Seeing this Junho chuckled to himself, Jeesu is now blinded by hate that he’ll do anything to destroy Junho.

“Yes Jeesu keep on setting the forest on fire, your forgetting that your dear angel is injured somewhere here and only an old woman is aiding her haha!” Junho thought as he kept dodging Jeesu’s attacks.

Smoke was suffocating Taeyon and Jiun was trying her best to locate an exit out of the forest, they were sweating as the fire build up an intense heat, the trees were easily burning and the danger is catching up to them fast. Taeyon coughed and fell on the ground, Jiun was never faced with this kind of danger where she needs to save someone, she had been used to being alone in the mountain but knowing that the creature in front of her is a pure blooded angel, she will have to try everything to save her.