Chapter 43

~Myungsoo woke up alone on his couch, he fell asleep with Yoomin but it seems that she woke up first, and was gone already. He frantically searched for the girl in his apartment but when he heard his phone rang, he answered the call with an annoyed grunt.

“Myungsoo?” the voice from the other line sounded sick and eventually she sneezed after saying his name.

“Janii? Hey is Yoomin home? I couldn’t find her in the apartment because I fell asleep and—“

“Relax, she’s home! She didn’t want to wake you up so she went home by herself; sorry she’s like that, well how is your day with her?”

“Okay I guess?”

“That’s all? Okay? Sheesh Myungsoo I could use more adjectives than that…”

“YAH! I only met her today so don’t expect any feelings to suddenly sprout, it takes time to fall in love!”

“I can’t believe I’m hearing this from you…”

“Unnie is that Myungsoo?” Myungsoo heard Yoomin shouted from the other line, then he heard shifting noises and giggles that made his eyebrow shot up.

“Uhmm…oppa are you still there?” he could tell Yoomin is now speaking to him and he sat back on the couch feeling relieved that she was home safe.

“Yes this is Myungsoo speaking, why didn’t you wake me up? You know it’s dangerous to go home alone when it’s dark!” he wasn’t angry but his worried tone made Yoomin’s heart feel warm.

“I’m sorry oppa but you were sleeping so soundly I didn’t want to wake you up, anyways…would you want to hang out with me tomorrow after school? You can pick me up at noon since we don’t have classes in the afternoon tomorrow, so…what do you say?”

Myungsoo thought for a moment, he didn’t have schedules until next week and he would probably be all alone tomorrow looking at his own shadow in his apartment.

“Hmm…okay, I just hope it won’t rain!” he said and Yoomin smiled happily.

Next day came and Myungsoo was early to arrive at Yoomin’s school, he was waiting in front of the school gates, a few minutes from now then Yoomin will be out. He leaned his back on the wall as the air blew his fringe making such a dramatic effect on his handsome features making the other students who have early break time look at him in amazement. Of course some girls would recognize him since he was a model for magazines after all, three of them walked up to him and squealed in excitement, he was of course surprised and confused of all of these. Three became five then five became eighth, soon Myungsoo was surrounded by dozens and dozens of girls asking for his number, taking his pictures and asking where he lives. He didn’t know how to handle teenage girls and so he just smiled back shyly and awkwardly trying to look for Yoomin in his spot, one girl eventually tugged his sleeve and the rest became silent, it seems that this one has authority over the others. He looked at the elegant looking young lady in front of him, while she gave him her prettiest smile.

“Hi, your Kim Myungsoo right? You were the cover model of my father’s magazine last year, I’m Shim Eunhee by the way” she said with emphasized on her name and sticking her hand out for a handshake, the girls around began whispering and some were jealous on how Eunhee could be so confident. Myungsoo had no choice but to shake her hand and honestly admitting to himself that he couldn’t remember her father’s name.