Chapter 3: Couldn't take it anymore

~Taemin was dragging her to the clinic and when they got there, no one was around but the school nurse, Taemin asked for alcohol and a Band-Aid and even though it was such a minor cut, he made Zephyrine sat on the bed, the farthest from the school nurse and even closed the curtains around them.

“Do you really have to close the curtains around us?” Zephyrine asked raising an eyebrow.

“Hmmm I…the doctor needs some privacy with the patient; she’s suffering from a terrible splinter that could cause some severe infection if not treated properly. No worries Dr. Taeminnie is here!” Taemin mimicked the voice of a professional doctor and Zephyrine chuckled. Taemin cleaned her small wound and all the blood that poured was put out by the cotton balls, but Zephyrine wonders why Taemin doesn’t even react so wild with all that blood.

“You know they say that wounds like this can be cured fast with a kiss, ha-ha do you want me to kiss your booboo?” Taemin mimicked the voice of a child this time, completing the gesture with a cute pout, this wasn’t helping Zephyrine at all…anytime now she could lose control over his cuteness.

“I’m not a child anymore Taemin…” Zephyrine replied smirking, but Taemin held her hand and faced her wounded palm.

“I’m going to give it a try though, for a friend I will!”

Zephyrine’s story:

Don’t act so cute you little—aish… there is no point getting angry at him, I miss his sweetness…he really can’t remember me huh? He doesn’t even react to my blood anymore, I wonder why…and if he did maybe that is because I have angel blood running inside of me, not because I’m his mate…I’m confuse! That couldn’t be possible…I’m his mate no one else!

“Mwah!” He kissed my palm and even made a sound, such an adorable savage!

I think I’m having an adrenaline rush, a voice inside my head pushes me to do something, and I want to do it but…what would he think of me? Oh hell who cares, I miss him…I terribly miss him!

So I pushed him, pinned him on the bed and kiss those soft lips of his…just as I remembered them! I hope this kiss will ring a bell on his mind, I wish that he’ll feel something! I kissed him deeply, gripping his collar tight so he wouldn’t escape, I looked at his eyes and they were closed…hah! Is he enjoying this?

Surprisingly he kissed me back and wrapped his arms around me; I know we both tried hard not to moan because even though we have the farthest bed, the nurse is still in the clinic.

Taemin’s story:

Her blood…her blood tasted good when I kissed her palm, it was something unique for a human like her but…I already have a mate, and the scent of my mate’s blood is strongly intoxicating…however, this girl…she’s one of a kind indeed.

I don’t know why but she suddenly kissed me, and I let her! I even find my arms wrapped around her as if they moved on their own! Oh come on Taemin, you have to admit she’s hot but-but…shit! She deepened her kiss, she’s on top of me and gripping my collar tight, I guess she doesn’t want this kiss to end so soon.

First she was rough but then she turned gentle, her kisses seem to be longing…longing for love, I felt her love though, her love tasted good as out tongues met and twirled, her love felt warm and good as our bodies came closer…

She grinded on top of me…oh no, not that! Who could have thought that this girl is so naughty, my body is betraying me but I have to stop!