Chapter 46

~Minho arrives at Sulli’s castle after two hours of transportation; the couple quickly hugged each other as they realized how they miss each other so much. Though Minho couldn’t avoid but notice Sulli’s stressed face, she had been dealing with the problem of the hoards of people trying to barge in the castle because they are blaming the vampires for the sudden deaths happening. They didn’t know that the demons were the one causing the chaos.

“Minho…four of my men already died trying to find who is responsible for these killings… they were my trusted ones too!” Sulli began to sob on Minho’s chest, he couldn’t bear seeing her cry so he tried to comfort her.

“I’ll protect you don’t worry…I’ll be here okay? So please don’t cry…” Minho caressed her cheek and wiped her tears.

“They were killed so brutally! Both my men and those people…their body looked like they were played by a mad dog! Their insides had been ripped apart and some even got dismembered!”

“Hush Sulli, don’t think about that anymore and just rest okay?” Minho carried her bridal style and went to her room, he laid her down and tuck her in. it was slowly getting dark and he knows that she hasn’t been sleeping well since the incident.

“Sleep, I’ll take care of these matters for tonight okay?” Minho planted a kiss on her cheek and she gave in to his request.

“Thanks for coming home, I don’t know what I’ll do without you…please be careful if you will go outside okay?” Sulli kissed him back and tried to sleep while Minho went out of her room and came down the stairs; he met the butler of the castle and asked him if he could see the bodies of the dead vampires. The butler eagerly took him to the chambers.

“Mistress Sulli was deeply saddened by their deaths sir, she had been mourning…these warriors were her trusted ones and they died in an instant. We don’t know who the killers are yet and I hope the other vampires will find out soon.” The butler showed Minho the bodies of the four vampires, indeed they were poor in shape and got mutilated badly, he didn’t want to die this way either.

“The Ferus clan is on their way on finding out too, let’s hope we could catch and kill those murderers…” Minho began to examine the bodies in front of him.

“Sir, I couldn’t help but think that these are no ordinary animals…something evil has arrived and they are quite powerful…”

“I know, but we’ll have to try to survive don’t we?” Minho’s eye caught something on one of the dead bodies, he focused his eyes on an open stomach where he spotted a sharp looking tooth got stuck in one of the organs, something reminded him of this.

He remembered the two demons who tried to kill Zephyrine, Youngwon’s snapping stomach had hundreds of sharp teeth inside it and he was one tough demon to kill. He hoped that demons are not the one to deal with this time, but it seems that his hopes are going down once he discovers that he’s wrong.

~Jonghyun prepares himself to teleport to Minjie’s dorm, he badly wanted to take her home back to the castle this time after all these mysterious deaths had been happening. If she won’t agree by his reasons then he’ll have to take her by force as he thought of a plan.

He was excited to meet his mate since they haven’t bonded for awhile and he would love to wrap his arms around her once again, Jonghyun was smiling to himself thinking of the tings he’ll do with Minjie once they meet again.

He breathes in heavily and started to focus on Minjie’s face and the dorm she’s been staying, now he teleported quickly in front of her dorm and was grinning widely but it faded quickly when he smelled something, that scent that would normally make him swoon and excited, that scent that he loved the most and that would usually feed his hunger.