Chapter 52

Myungsoo took Yoomin home to his apartment when her school was over, she was overly excited that she was staying over to his place. Though he wasn’t that comfortable since no one else had slept there before but Zephyrine, but he had made a promise and he was willing to keep it. When they arrived Yoomin quickly jumped on the couch and kept bouncing, her radiant smile made Myungsoo’s annoyance fade away, he really doesn’t like the stuff that he just fixed messed up like what Yoomin was doing now. But somehow she could make Myungsoo’s anger fade and calm him down, she depicted innocence in her beautiful green eyes, yet she wasn’t so innocent when she suddenly came to Myungsoo and wrapped her hands around his waist, “Your cooking dinner oppa?” she asked pouting cutely, she knows how to tame a beast indeed.

“Who else? You?” Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled her hair, she stuck her tongue out at him and took her bag which had her clothes in and went to one of the bedrooms in Myungsoo’s apartment. She took a shower and changed to her off shouldered frilly night gown, she looked like a doll in it as it complimented her petite body. She went to the kitchen startling Myungsoo who dropped a knife on the floor when he stared at her, he was obviously mesmerized by her beauty in that pretty dress of hers, he didn’t notice he had been blushing and Yoomin only stared at her confused.

“Oppa!” she snapped him out of his thoughts and Myungsoo poised himself then picked up the knife that he was holding awhile ago and continued chopping meat.

“Dinner will be served soon, just go watch TV for awhile okay?” Myungsoo smiled shyly and shooed her away making Yoomin puff her cheeks, she obeyed and went back to the couch and watched television. Myungsoo just sighed at his own clumsiness.

The two of them ate dinner silently, Yoomin didn’t bother speaking because she was busy munching her food, Myungsoo was a great cook after all. “Thanks for the meal oppa, I’m going to make my homework now” she stood from her seat and bowed to him and went straight to the couch to spread her books, paper pads and pens. Myungsoo took a shower after that, hearing the shower run it distracted Yoomin’s thoughts solving a problem, it didn’t help that Myungsoo was humming in the shower as well.

“Aish…oppa is so—“she gripped on her pencil when she heard the door of the bathroom opened and she took a peek from her seat, she suddenly wished she hadn’t.

Myungsoo came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair wet and water dripped from his chest to his toned abs, “Kyaaah! He looks hot!” Yoomin squealed inside, a blush creeping on her face as she felt her cheeks burning.

“YAH! FOCUS!” she gently slapped her face with her palms and scolded herself for peeking on him. But the image of Myungsoo’s body wouldn’t leave her mind; he was incredibly handsome and no wonder he’s such a wanted model.

“NO! No!” Yoomin shook her head in embarrassment, but her thought keep on drifting to the drop of water gliding through Myungsoo’s happy trail and imagined her fingers running through them instead…”AAAH!” she screamed and suddenly realizing what she has done then face palmed herself, Myungsoo who got startled by her scream suddenly went out of his room and checked on her.

“What happened?” he asked worriedly then Yoomin thought of a quick excuse.

“A-a rat passed by! Nasty thing!” she gave a disgusted face and Myungsoo massaged his temples.

“I thought you were in danger! You know you could ask them to leave nicely instead of screaming at them, one trait of shifters is that they could communicate with animals as well just by looking at them.” Myungsoo said and sat next to her on the couch, Yoomin just nodded and tried focusing on her homework. Finishing seven pages on her workbook she fell asleep on the couch and Myungsoo noticed it, he carried her to the room which was Zephyrine’s and lay her there gently, before he could go Yoomin suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him, making him sit on the bed.