Chapter 36

~ “KYAAAH!!!” Jonghyun shouted as he threw a pillow in the air hitting Onew’s head directly, the older boy grumbled and took the pillow beside him on the couch, wanting to get his revenge Onew threw the pillow towards Jonghyun but he was able to teleport and the pillow hit Minho instead.

Minho is silent, though his eyes depict something else, his stare shot daggers at Onew who disturbed his little nap, Jonghyun kept quiet and whistled as if he didn’t do anything wrong.

“Don’t you people ever mature?” Minho’s tone was cold as ice and Onew and Jonghyun shushed like puppies obeying their master, even though Minho is younger than both of them.

“Sheesh… his crankiness never fades!” Jonghyun whispered at Onew, now they are seated beside each other.

“Typical Minho…” Onew replied rolling his eyes and the two chuckled.

“I heard that! Ugh you idiots forgot I can read minds huh?” Minho spat at them and got up from his seat grabbing the pillows that he was laying his head on awhile ago and began hitting his hyungs very hard.

“The children are fighting…” Key sighed as he took a sip from his glass of wine, Zephyrine chuckled at the sight of the three boys pillow fighting and Taemin face palm himself because of how his brothers and cousin are behaving.

After dinner the boys and Zephyrine decided to hang in the great hall, it’s been a long time since they have bonded like this and Zephyrine was a bit shy to be surrounded by good looking guys. Taemin is just happy to be with his mate, but responsibility from school calls, his phone rang, a fellow classmate asking him to meet up for a project.

“What? But it’s freaking late to go there!” Taemin shouted over the phone.

“But we really need your help! You can sleep over with us here; we need to get this done!” Taemin’s classmate replied.

“Ugh! Why didn’t you tell me earlier! Wait just a minute…Zeph, I’m sorry but I really have to go to my classmate’s house, we need to finish a project. Damn! I’ll see you tomorrow, you can use my room if you want …” Taemin said in disappointment, planting a kiss on Zephyrine’s cheek.

“Don’t worry, we’ll have more time to spend together with the others…keep safe” Zephyrine smiled and gave him a small hug.

“WHAT? YOU’RE LEAVING? Hehehhe…you’re leaving Zephy all alone here? Hmmm okay…” Jonghyun stopped teasing Minho and turned to Taemin instead, looking like a pervert and laughing hysterically.

“Don’t you dare Jonghyun! Don’t you dare!” Taemin gave his hyung death glares that gave Jonghyun chills. “I’ll be back as soon as I can; you guys take good care of Zephyrine okay?”

As much as he didn’t want to leave, Taemin dragged himself out of the castle, while the rest were in the great hall still enjoying their glass of wine.

“Don’t you guys think it’s late already? I think we better get to bed, goodnight guys!” Zephyrine yawned and the other boys just looked at her.

“You’re tired already? Well you should go to sleep then, goodnight Zephy...” Onew ruffled her hair, obviously the boys are not that tired at all.

“Let me escort you to your room!” Jonghyun volunteered, but then Minho pulled the back of his collar.

“Nope, you’re staying right here! I’m sure she knows the way right Zephy?” Minho was gripping Jonghyun’s collar tightly, trying not to let him go. Zephyrine just chuckled and nodded.