Novus Ferus: Lost memories (sequel)

Hello Guys!! Forgive me if this is such a short and boring chapter but I hope you guys will like it somehow!! Don’t forget to comment!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

~A gush of wind entered the classrooms in the university, dramatically joining in the moment of two people meeting. They cleaned the whiteboards tasked for them to clean, there was a long silence after Taemin introduced himself and sticks out his hand to shake the person in front of him, a girl who is unknown to him.

Zephyrine’s story:

Taemin. Taemin…is that really you? Taemin! His name keeps on repeating in my head, I can’t believe it…he’s here…in front of me…waiting for me to shake his hand!

He matured a little, his hair…he made it longer just like the time when he returned in the castle and started acting cold towards me…wait! Snap out of it Zephyrine! Don’t just stare like your drooling at him!

“Uh hi…I-I-uhmm…I’m Zephyrine…” I shook his hand…soft as always, I remember those hands holding me tight when I was sad and happy, but now…I can only hold them for a handshake…FUDGE! Why is he here, after two years away from him and now he shows his face? I-I can’t handle this—

“You seem to be zoning off! You okay?” he smiled and grip my shoulders, he must’ve noticed how I was staring at him, oh shit…don’t let your guard down Zeph!

His smile…I miss that smile too, sweet and gentle and so cute! Those lips…wait! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP thinking about those lips! Don’t get yourself thinking about that!

“I’m okay, it’s just…the boards…” I blurted out not even thinking of what to say, what the heck? The boards? Now he’ll think that I’m a weirdo! Oh great!

“The boards? Ha-ha you’re funny, so what’s your course Zephyrine?”

“Fine arts…I’m going to major in creative writing, how about you?”

“Oh we belong in the same department then! I’m going to major in music/music production…what a coincidence, I’m guessing we will be together in a lot of subjects, so…can we be friends? I really need a pal, I’m new here!”

He chuckled cutely, friends…FRIENDS? You’re my husband you fool! If only you remember! Sigh…I guess I have to settle to this for awhile…I can’t just tell him everything I know about him…that would be difficult for the both of us. I nodded and smiled on what he said, he then grabbed my hand and looked at his watch, “Come on! We have to run; we’re late for class already! I heard the teacher is very strict so let’s move!”

I looked at my watch and my eyes widened, we are 15 minutes late already for Physical education, and seriously why do they have to include this subject for freshmen!

~Zephyrine and Taemin ran down the hallways to reach their next class, Taemin didn’t let go of her hand even until they reached their classroom, the teacher was giving a lecture when they came in, he was looking down to his notebook therefore not letting them recognize the face. The teacher approached them still looking down to his notebook and as he passed the other students, Zephyrine saw some girls swooning.

“Mr. Lee Taemin and…Zephyrine Kriemhield!” the teacher spoke just a few feet away from them, “The only two students who are late for my first class, do you realize what time it is?” he looked at them scrutinizing while the two students glared at him in disbelief.