Chapter 27: DOnt you forget that deal

~It’s a fine day, the weather is perfect for people to go out in the sun and enjoy the warmness of it. Taeyon thought it would be a waste if she wouldn’t go outside, so she dragged Jeesu out as well to visit Zephyrine.

“Hurry up! Seriously do hellhounds take this long to take a bath?” Taeyon complained waiting for Jeesu, it wasn’t his fault actually, it’s just that Taeyon woke him up so early to do chores and stuff that’s why he’s a little tired to move.

“Shut your crap woman! You’re not my wife to yell at me like that!” Jeesu fought back, after they finished their mission in hell Jeesu didn’t came back to is real home, he stayed with Taeyon who got rid of the holy leash around him. But it seems that she got used to ordering Jeesu around that she kept yelling at him all the time and making him her ‘slave’, she forgot that Jeesu can escape her anytime…it’s just a wonder why he haven’t yet.

“Eew! Who would want to be your wife?”

“A lot of girls!”

“HAHAHA!!! I bet even girls in the demon world ignores you wahahah!!”

“Shut up! Let’s just go!”

The two got out of the apartment and headed towards the woods so that Taeyon could spread her wings there and she headed towards the skies, Jeesu just ran. They reached the hospital and knocked on Zephyrine’s door, “Come in” they heard a voice inside and they entered.

“ZEPHY!!!” the two shouted together and ran to hug Zephyrine; they almost cried not seeing her for days already.

“W-who are you!?” Zephyrine was a little frightened by their sudden approach and hearing that from made them pause and frown.

“Oh right, she has amnesia...Myungsoo told me, aish! I’m sorry Zephy, I’m Taeyon by the way, I’m a friend, and this is Jeesu your pet dog!”Taeyon hid an evil smile and pointed at Jeesu who was puffing his cheeks because of her introduction.

“Don’t listen to that weirdo Zephy, I’m Jeesu and a friend of yours. Since you don’t remember I’m a hellhound and I helped you saved your friends from—“

“H-hell hound?” Zephyrine would believe anything right now after knowing about the Ferus, and hearing the word hell hound made her shiver.

“Don’t worry! I’m not a bad guy, we’re friends!” Jeesu raised both his hands in the air surrendering.

“Don’t worry Zeph, even though his looks doesn’t say it his speaking the truth, well I’m an angel myself, no really I am and I’m not joking!” Taeyon spread her large, white wings which made Zephyrine open her mouth.

“How many weird people do I know?” she suddenly asked herself and her guests just looked at each other and sighed, “A lot” both of them murmured.

Jeesu and Taeyon spent time with Zephyrine telling her how they met and why she couldn’t remember anything, as always she would take everything as a joke but seeing her guests’ serious faces a voice in her head says it’s somehow the truth. Every now and then the two would argue and Zephyrine would just look at them like they were some live entertainment show, they were so noisy in the room that their voices would even reach the neighboring rooms and the nurses scolded them for it.

Even all that trouble they have brought to her, what mattered was that she was happy to have their company and they made her smile. Yoochun suddenly came in and checked his patient, seeing that she was smiling all along with her guests he had nothing to worry.