Chapter 5: The Love Potion Incident

~Chemistry class, everyone’s busy copying notes and studying for an incoming quiz a few minutes from now, everyone is quite ready but the poor sleepy Ferus besides Zephyrine.

“Mmmf…” Taemin grunted as he was disturbed by the noises of his seatmates, he is sleeping on his desk and making the big chemistry book as his pillow.

Zephyrine rolled her eyes, she figured Taemin slept late or came home late yesterday, it must’ve been a busy day for him with Krystal, all she knows is that she’ll be laughing at his face when he’ll get a low score in the quiz.

And so she did, after a quick quiz and checking of papers the poor Ferus got 5 points over 20, while she got a perfect score, she wanted to stuck her tongue out but Taemin drifted back to sleep.

Then someone busted open the door with force that everyone in the room including the teacher paused and looked…Yunho came in looking quite stern and his eyes were looking for someone.

“Sorry for interrupting your class Mr. Xan but I need to get someone in your class, is it okay?” Yunho asked nicely then Mr. Xan nodded, “Lee Taemin come with me please!”

Taemin woke up instantly hearing his name being called up, Zephyrine looked at Yunho then to Taemin with worry, the poor Ferus had no choice but to come with Yunho.

Taemin’s story:

Tired…eyes groggy…need sleep…my body hurts from all that flying last night; I guess Krystal gained a little weight…

“Let’s go to my office, you have some explaining to do” Yunho hyung said firmly, what did I do now? Sheesh…we reached his office and I sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

“Where did you go yesterday? You escaped from my class, the reason better be good!” hyung started to ask, sighs…I can’t lie to him, he’ll know anyway.

“I…Krystal was in town so…we went on a date…” I scratched my head trying to act innocently, that’s when I realized I was talking with a man, and my charms don’t work on them!

“That’s no excuse to skip your classes all afternoon, your father entrusted me to watch over you incase these things happen! You need to be more responsible Taemin, manage your time between your studies and useless stuff!”

“But its Krystal… you know she’s important hyung…she’s my mate, and you know what she’s like right?”

“I know she’ll be a queen if you’re crowned King but that will be not too soon! I know her place Taemin and I know mine, quite honestly Taemin…you are spoiling her I don’t like her, even if she is your mate. But I guess I can’t do anything about that, but I can do something about your absences! For skipping yesterday you’ll be participating in my dance lessons this weekend, you’ll be my assistant, understand?”

“Hyung! I have a date with Krystal this weekend!”

“You dated yesterday!”

“But-but!”

“NO BUTS!! PLUS YOU GET EXTRA HOMEWORK!”

I stopped arguing with him, because if I do I’ll get more punishments! This is so unfair! Lecturing me about Krystal was enough already but giving me extra homework?? NO! I will have my revenge hyung! Just watch!

I stormed out of his office and went to the bathroom, there I took my phone and called someone who loves trouble more than I do…our very own potion maker Changmin!