Chapter 16:I hate it when you turn me on

Taemin’s story:

I accidentally loosened the knots of Zephyrine’s bikini top and it fell on the ground, she immediately covered her chest with her hands and I quickly picked up the bikini from the ground.

“WHAT THE HELL TAEMIN!!” she shouted not facing me.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to! Well that definitely stopped you from leaving…”

“Can you give me my top now? I really need it!”

“Turn around first he-he”

“WHAT!? You know I can’t face you like this!”

“Well you have to if you want your top back” I was grinning, I feel so devilish today I don’t know why…I want to be adventurous today hmm…

She had no choice but to turn around, she was blushing madly and giving me death glares, I can’t blame her for that haha! Then she looked like she was about to cry, awww how cute and…and…damn I find myself eyeing her up and down again, she looks hot!

“Yah! Stop staring and give me my top back!”

“I change my mind…I have a confession to make”

“Can that wait? I really need to wear my top!”

“I hate you…”

“What? I’m the one topless here and it’s your fault and now you’re the one who hates me? FuCK! Give me my top back!”

“I hate you for turning me on!” she suddenly froze when I pointed at my growing bulge, it’s definitely her fault! Now I can’t stop myself unless…well unless we do something! I stared at her body and that wasn’t helping me at all, shit I’m starting to go hard!

“Well I’m sorry Mr. Pervy! NOW GIVE ME MY TOP BACK!”

“If you want it then do something about this!” I pointed at my manhood again, let’s see what she’ll do, she tried to snatch it from me but my hands are quick, she lost her balance and I caught her before she stumbles. Epic position, her hands are on my shoulders and the only thing covering her twins is the flesh of my chest.

“Now you’re just turning me on! You tease! I don’t know why but you always did, I should be able to resist but I can’t! You’re the only girl who made me cheat on my fiancé and that is…unique” I confessed that is the truth; there is just something in her that is so…tempting! She’s fun to be with, nice and caring and that really distracts me.

Our eyes locked and it seems her shyness disappeared, she caressed my face with her finger, and she leaned closer to my ear and nibbled it.

“I hate you because you turned me on too! But then Taemin…I love you, I always have” she whispered and gave me a kiss on the lips, that surprised me! “Now can I have my top back?” she asked sweetly.

“Okay, if you can help me with my problem”

“Your growing bulge? Gawd Taemin…”

“Yep, but we can’t do it here…someone might see us! So let’s go to my room, turn around so I can help you tie your top”

She turned and I helped her but of course I didn’t let go of her hand in case she decides to escape. We were able to go inside the hotel undetected and hurriedly went to my room and locked it, she can’t escape at all.