Chapter 34

~Myungsoo fidgets in his bed and stared at Janii, the girl just looked at him confused.

“Our auras are close in shade that means something right? It could change and be compatible!” Myungsoo suddenly chirped.

“We can’t tell that, I have never seen such things happen, usually those colors just stay what they are and never change…” Janii defended which made Myungsoo frown.

“But you said it yourself that you have never encountered colors that are close in shade right? It must mean something!”

“Yes your close but still not the same, two auras must be same in color to be compatible! Why are you so hard headed? Ugh!  Just accept it Myungsoo, you two are just not meant to be!”

“Why do you keep on insisting huh? I hope for Zephy and I to be together and I won’t give up! What do you care anyway?”

“I already told you I help couples to be together and you seem to be hindering Taemin and Zephyrine to be together! Besides, I think…that your resistance means something else. It’s not just that you love her; the truth is you don’t want to be alone! You know that if she’s going to be with him you’ll have no one left, you couldn’t live with the other Ferus because you feel like you don’t belong, and you live on your own in your apartment and that alone could drive you crazy and weak! That’s why you’ve been sick lately, you need Zephyrine because of companionship…maybe you really don’t love her as a lover Myungsoo…”

“How dare you!” Myungsoo shouted and pointed his shaking finger at Janii, “You don’t have the right to tell me that! I love her truly and nothing can change that! Get out! I don’t want to see you again and don’t you ever come back here!” Myungsoo was furious, it’s the first time he shouted on a girl and he couldn’t control himself. The door opened and the doctor came in bothered by Myungsoo’s shouting.

“Is everything okay? You need to drink some medicines in two minutes…” the doctor said but Myungsoo didn’t answer, Janii’s eyebrows creased and she turned her back on him leaving the room not saying goodbye.

“Stubborn man!” she mumbled as she walked outside the hospital. Myungsoo took his medicines and rested his head on the comfortable pillow.

“Zephyrine when are you going to come back?” he whispered as he stared at the ceiling, in his head Janii’s words kept on repeating, he was so angry about her that he wondered why, it was because he couldn’t accept the fact that in fact he was doubting, that he was in denial, there was a small percentage in him that believed that her words were true.

~Taemin’s story:

Peaceful, alone time with Zephyrine…she just looks so pretty with her eyes closed. I’m massaging her head because she’s having a headache and I think she’s quite enjoying the free massage! Well anything for my love…I never thought I’d force her awhile ago, it was so close but then we can’t continue if she’s not in good conditions, aww damn my luck!

Still, I’m happy that she’s so close beside me as her arms were embracing me as I massage her temples, I couldn’t take it anymore so I peck her lips and she suddenly opened her eyes.

“There it goes again! An image just appeared in my head again…” she said and I don’t know what she’s talking about!

“What do you mean yeobo?” I asked and she stopped my hands from massaging.