Christi and I have known each other ever since ninth grade. She was a complete and utter bully to me and other girls. In short terms, she wasn't your typical friendly girl.

Christiana took a step closer towards me until she was all up in my face, "Just don't bother me, Isabelle Dawns. You stay out of my business and I stay out of yours, then we won't have any problems. Understood?"

I nod slightly making her deviously smile. Out of all the people, why did they have to make me live in the same room as my rival enemy since ninth grade?

I guess the world is just against me.

My phone began to vibrate, I pull it out of my bag and check the ID; Lora Dabs.

Lora: Hey Isabelle! Are we still up for the mall later on? We can go grab something to eat! Xx

Isabelle: Yes please. I'm in need of a friend right now after who I've just seen...again.

~*~*~*~

"Oh my god, so you have Christiana Anderson as your roommate?" My best friend gasped as her eyes widen in shock. All I could do was sigh.

I have known Lora since elementary school, she has always been my best friend and I couldn't ask for anyone better, and knowing that your childhood best friend would be attending the same college as you for the next four years completely tops up your bucket list!

"Do you think Christiana is still dating that guy? Um...what's his name?" She mumbles, "Tyler? Oh yeah, Tyler Jacobs?"

"I think they've broken up a couple months ago. It says on her Facebook status that she's single." We walk through each store, searching for new clothing to purchase. "Why are you asking?" The sudden question was unlikely coming from her, particularly about a guy like Tyler.

"I don't know, I was just wondering. Is it a crime to wonder now?" She questioned sarcastically whilst ignoring my curious gaze.

"Okay, cards on the table. What is it? Tell me."

There was a few moments of silence, but after intensely staring at her to get the answer out, Lora whispered slightly, "Tyler's hot."

The tone in her voice was shy, not like the loud and enthusiastic Lora I've known for years and that was when I knew, "Oh, I see. Lora Dabs likes Mr. Tyler Jacobs." I winked making her evidently blush.

She giggles and playfully hits my arm, "Don't tell, seriously."

"Pfft, who else am I going to tell? Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." As we exited out of the store and down to the empty underground parking where Lora's vehicle was waiting, I looked onto my phone and realise that my mother had been texting me non-stop wondering if I changed my mind on staying with her at home and not in the dorms.

Keeping my head down to reply the dozens of unread messages, a tall frame blocks my direction and I fall to the ground, "Might want to watch where you're going next time, babe." the male spoke, helping me up. His large hand taking hold of mine.

Our eyes locked and I was immediately astound. His piercing jade coloured iris' drilled into my dull brown ones.

I wasn't suddenly 'in love with him', that's for sure. But I could not stop myself from being extremely nervous in front of him.

I'm not that girl who really has much experience with guys...especially ones that looked like...him.

"S-Sorry." I stutter embarrassingly.

The ends of his lips curved up by the sound of my nervousness, "What's your name?"

"Isabelle."

"What's your full name?" I was beginning to wonder why he was curious.

"Isabelle Dawns." I answer recollecting my confidence. Why was I suddenly obliged to giving him information about myself? For heaven's sake, I just met the man! For all I know, he could be a mass murder.

Before I knew it, his face was dangerously close to mine, "I'm Chase Cole." He said giving his identity. My body received chills by the sound of his deep, raspy voice.

Chase sneakily creeps his arms around my waist luring me in closer to his toned chest, my eyes widen at the movement he was making; his head slowly digging in to the crook of my neck as he plants a small kiss.

"W-What are you d-doing?" My throat was dry and I could barely speak, Chase's foreword actions causing my knees to weaken but his grip tightens around my body not letting me fall.

I gasp as he started sucking a soft spot on my neck, this making me push him away, "What the hell, dude?!"

"What's wrong?"

My eyebrows narrow giving him a confused look, "You don't just go around sucking people's neck. W-What are you? A vampire?"

He chuckled at my response, "I don't go around sucking everyone's neck, princess. I only do that to the special ones." He winked at me cheekily making me want to throw up.

Great, he's just another one of those arrogant, cocky assholes.

My eyes wander around to find my best friend in the abandoned parking lot. When I recognise her black wavy hair, I let out a sigh in relief. She was talking to a tall guy, who I think was Tyler Jacobs, the boy she was previously gushing over about in the mall.

I walk over to her, not taking another look at Chase, "Lora, let's go. I want to get back to the dorms before it gets too late."

Actually, I just want to get away from that vampire-like freak who started sucking my neck.

"What college do you guys go to?" Tyler changed the topic. He's pretty attractive and is quite muscular, a similar figure to Chase.

Lora stares at him with such devotion in her eyes, "North Hale University."

Is she blind?! Can't she see me?! Of course not... she can only see Tyler.

"That's cool." He dug his hands in the pockets of his jeans, the smile on his face captivating us... Now I understand why every high school girl fantasised about him and envied Christiana when they were dating.

"I go there too." He spoke suddenly reaching Lora and I back into reality. 

"You do? Oh my God, that's so amazing! We can walk to classes together and get some coffee sometimes and-" I cut off Lora by nudging her arm with my elbow, pleading her to stop embarrassing herself.

Her face turns pink and she tries to cover her embarrassment, "I, uh- I mean.. yeah, cool. Whatever."

Tyler directs her a confused look and a painful smile, "Alright, cool?" He said almost confused, "My cousin, Chase and I always go to these sick parties the frat boys hold, maybe one day you guys could come with?"

Chase? The guy who just sucked my neck?

"Chase Cole?" my best friend asked casually, "I thought he was going to a more strict school because of his...behaviour?"

Does everyone know this Chase guy expect me?

Tyler laughed before replying, "Nah, let's just say that Chase has a way of convincing people to get what he wants. In the end, he always wins. I don't even know how he does it."

Christiana Anderson, also known as the bully who presents me with hell, is living in the same dorm as me for the next couple of years.

My best friend is crushing on a guy who's cousins with Chase Cole.

And finally, the bad boy, Chase Cole, himself is going to be attending the same college as me.

This will be one hell of a year.