Roman: *nods* Ah. Thank you.

*Roman leaves the police station and stands outside*

???: Hey!

*Roman jumps and turns towards the voice. Stacy was leaning against her new truck. She was wearing tight jeans that complimented her curves and a loose fitting blouse. Roman assumed she went inside to change*

Roman: FUCKING STOP THAT!!!

Stacy: *laughs* Sorry. Anyway, come on.

*Roman walked over to Stacy and hopped into the truck she was standing beside. Stacy gets in after him and drives off*

Roman: *cuts eyes at her* ...soooooo...

Stacy: *looks at him* What?

Roman: Can you tell me what the fuck is going on now?

Stacy: *nods* The blood in the basement. Some was Renee's but most of it was older, given the fact that it barely glowed in the UV light. They were questioning Renee because she was found beaten in the basement. We thought she was just robbed and the theft roughed her up and stole the girl or her kidnappers came back and stole her. But after Renee's testimony and the fact that there was no property taken other than her phone or any signs of forced entry, we figured that Jessamine had a motive.

Roman: Jessamine? *widens eyes* You...you mean...

Stacy: *nods* Jessamine was the one who put Renee down there. I believe she did that in anger. For revenge.

Roman: ...you think Renee...helped those bastards?

Stacy: *nods* When we brought up the possibility to her, she started freaking out. Crying, shivering, threatening to sue our station and the city but...it didn't throw us from the subject. We kept pressing her and pressing her and pressing her and pressing her. Finally, she just dropped her head and told us that she wanted to be left alone.

Roman: AND?!?!?!

Stacy: And...we took her to the station. She was in a holding cell when you left.

Roman: Oh. *sinks into the car seat* Good.

Stacy: She started begging us to give her her one phone call and we agreed because...you know...she's blonde so she might call the bastards that attacked and tortured Jessamine but...she called her lawyer instead.

Roman: *crosses arms* Damn. So you can't talk to her anymore.

Stacy: *shakes head* Not until her lawyer gets there.

Roman: *looks at feet* You know, that kinda makes sense. *huffs and chuckles in disbelief* It makes a lot of fucking sense actually. When I was knocked unconscious, I could still hear what was going on. Jessamine was crying out don't go when Dean told her that we were going to the hospital. *wipes mouth* God....this is gonna kill Dean.