I smirk and walk towards the door, shutting it without looking back.

I take a deep breath, feeling all too overwhelmed. The situation was just overall awkward and I didn't need the negative energy.

When I finally reach Niall's dorm, I hesitate for a moment. I didn't know what I was going to say.

I knock on the door and watch it swing open moments later, only to be greeted by Louis.

"Oh Ariana, hey." He grins. "I wasn't expecting you."

I freeze at first, I don't know why. All these mixed emotions came and the scene with Harry and Blair replayed over and over in my mind. I was fine.

My face crumples and Louis notices.

"Ariana? Is everything ok?" He asks.

For some reason, I felt a warm tear drip down the side of my cheek. I wasn't bothered so why was this happening? Perhaps I was just angry. I cry when I'm angry. I hated how he always got his way.

"What's wrong?" Louis asks as he pulls me into a hug.

A concerned look plasters on his face. I wipe the one exposed tear and lean my head on his shoulder as I hear the shouts from the boys in the room on what I assumed were from playing a game, oblivious to the situation out here. It was better they hadn't noticed. I was embarrassed enough from releasing any form of emotion onto Louis, who I barely knew myself.

"Look I'm fine, I don't know why that just happened, sorry." I say. "Niall invited me tonight, I just thought I'd see how you guys were."

"Ariana, tell me what's up for real."

I look at him, taking a deep breath before my gaze falls to the floor.

"Can I talk to you in private?" I stutter.

"Of course,"

He closes the door and pulls me a side.

"What's wrong then?' He asks.

"It's genuinely nothing... it's stupid."

"Tell me."

I sigh.

"Just walked into my dorm to find Harry and my room mate getting off..."

Louis sighs. He didn't seem that surprised.

"Look it's not what you think, I'm just I guess agitated. I cry sometimes when I'm angry. I genuinely don't even care that much, I'm just frustrated. It's how he's not been leaving me alone and then pulls this kind of shit." I say, returning to usual self.

"Ariana, look I understand don't worry." He reassures. "Harry's just being a wind up, you know the type of guy he is. I'm not excusing it, but try not let it get to you."

I nod.

"Yeah I know, I–I honestly don't know why it got to me this much. I think it's just all in the moment kind of thing. I know the type of guy he is, it's the fact he chose the place he knew I would walk into and see. I hate being made a fool of." I respond.

"Don't think of it like that, he's the one that is. He's my mate and all but don't take this to heart," he says. "See look, thinking about it, he's probably just irritated by something. By you."

"By me?"

He nods.

"I mean haven't you been rejecting the guy." He chuckles.

I smile slightly.

"Yeah but I've only been honest for both our sakes and made it clear to him that I don't want anything. I don't want this one night stand at all. It's his own issue for further pursing this. I don't owe him anything. So I don't know what I've done to him?"

"Harry just goes too far sometimes. Unless you got with someone at the party, maybe he's just trying to one up you." He chuckles.

My eyes dart to him.

"Well..." I chuckle.

"You got with someone?" He says a little startled.

"No, well not really." I chuckle. "I only just danced with Zayn for a bit and now to mention it, Harry was..."

Louis chuckles to himself.

"Ah here we go, I mean Harry's a bit of a playboy anyhow, but I guess we've got his motive now." Louis smirks.

"What do you mean?"

"Look Ariana, he's just trying to get to you. I know this is kinda messed up but Harry doesn't give a fuck about the girls he gets with. I guess you must have something on him to be really effecting him this much." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes.

"No, it's just his ego." I chuckle myself.

He smiles to himself.

"What?"

"I just haven't seen Harry like this before, it's kind of funny actually."