"And what do you plan to do after college then."

"I'm unsure, it's a scary process, all this change. But I definitely want to get recruited in that field of work. Maybe do a masters and possible PHD." I inform.

"Sounds interesting. Sometimes I wish I furthered my studies."

"And why didn't you?" I inquire.

He shrugs as he fiddles with his ring on the table.

"Complications I guess, with work and all. It wasn't necessary either for me as money wasn't an issue."

I nod.

"But you have time," he says.

"Yeah I know. I'm just torn about what to do. I also just get concerned about living options after I leave. I want to find my own apartment but it's just finding one and roommates along with that. I'm not in the greatest financial situation either." I chuckle uncomfortably.

He begins to chuckle slightly.

"What?"

"Well funny thing is, I might be able to help you out with that one."

I laugh, assuming he is joking.

"And how could the Harry Styles possibly help me out?"

He rolls his eyes but his smirk was still glued to his face.

"I'm serious. I have a place. Definitely enough space for another." he chuckles, still playing with his ring on the table with the other arm rested on the top of the booth.

I stare at him, almost taken back upon his actual seriousness.

"Are being for real?" I say, raising an eyebrow.

He bites his lip, shuffling in his seat slightly.

"I mean I have a space open. You mentioned you needed a place."

I look down and soon back to him.

"Are you seriously considering this when you've known me for two days." I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

He smiles.

"All I'm saying is that a roommate wouldn't be so bad right now. I can tell by now you don't seem to be a problem... I'm sure you'll be fine there." He says as he his eyes scan over me. "It's just an offer if you're concerned about that situation."

I stare at him, biting my lip as I find myself genuinely considering it. Soon enough, I slowly nod for him to continue.

He educates me about the place and the financial cost for a while. Unfortunately for me, with some of the photos he produced of the room, location wise and cost... it seemed too good to be true. I was genuinely taken back by some of the photos he produced. It was stunning. It's just him that ruined it. I just couldn't... it would be awkward anyway. I know we didn't need to get along to be roommates, whilst it is extremely recommended you do, it just seemed odd. Why would I consider this?

"You would love it. Just an offer, don't overthink anything."

"Look, it seems great. But I think I'll have to say no to this offer. But thank you." I smile. "Anyway, I'd rather not have to hear every time you bring someone back."

I chuckle.

"Well the offer still stands. You know where to find me when you change your mind."

"When?" I chuckle. "You mean 'if'"

"No, I mean when."

I roll my eyes.

His confidence was intimidating. It felt like he knew everything, he knew I was considering. He could easily read me sometimes, maybe I am just too transparent with my emotions.

Eventually, our food and drinks arrive and my mouth waters. I take a sip of my water, feeling it gush down me. Harry dug into his food almost straight away, using the side of his hand as a napkin.

"Why don't you just use a napkin," I say as he wipes his mouth with his hand for the hundredth time.

He continues to ignore me as he gulps down his food.

I just roll my eyes and dug into mine.

We carried on the day asking each other questions. It was to the point we were genuinely getting along, making each other laugh until our tummy's hurt. I listened to his crazy life stories whilst he listened to me getting passionate over all my favourite novels.
I couldn't believe I was able to say that Harry and I managed to converse in intellectual conversations when he surprised me by sharing  his own opinion of the books which he too had read. I was completely astonished to say the least, that here we were, getting along on a deeper level than I could have ever believed.

By now, the diner was the only source of light. The darkness had engulfed the outside, confronting the diner with it's bleak and chilling atmosphere. Sat by the glass wall, I couldn't help but feel a little vulnerable and exposed to whatever lurked out there.

I push the plate away from me as soon as I finish, having been uncomfortably watched by Harry as a consequence of him finishing first.

I look at Harry as his eyes wonder down from my eyes to my lips and down to my chest.

"Harry," I snap.

Why do some guys do this like honestly.

"What," He says, putting his hands up playfully as if he was innocent.

"You know," I roll my eyes.

"Can I ask you another question?" He asks.

I shrug. "I guess,"

He leans back, getting comfortable.

"Are you a virgin?" he asks casually.

"What?" I say, choking on my water.

"Are you a—" he repeats.

"I heard you Harry. Why are you asking me that?"

"What?" He chuckles. "Just tell me."

"I'd rather not answer that right now."

"Come on,"

"Harry stop asking ok," I say getting irritated as he further provoked me.

"Calm down, it's just a question. Just answer."

I stare at him with disgust.

"I've had enough." I say, getting up. "I can't be bothered with this."

"You want to go to a more private area?" He smirks.

"Are you serious? I'm leaving, without you."

"I bet you are one." He winks as he ignores me. "I like that you're innocent." 

I can't believe him. The way he continued despite how I told him how uncomfortable I was.

I just had enough.