Chapter 1: The anniversary

Chapter 1: The Anniversary

Ariana's P.O.V.

It is exactly 8:30 a.m. I woke up to my alarm. I really didn't want to get up but I knew I had to because Justin was taking me to Paris for our 3 year anniversary. The flight leaves at 11 and I still haven't packed my stuff.

I get up and trot to the bathroom. I decide to take a shower and put on a white top with black jeans. I put golden earrings on and slip on a pair of black high heels. I put my brown hair into a ponytail and do my makeup.

My phone vibrates and I see that I've received a text from Justin.

Justin: I'll be there to pick you up at 10:15.

Me: Ok

I finish packing and go to the kitchen to get some coffee. I watch Spongebob the rest of the morning until Justin comes.

He finally gets here and he helps me put my stuff in his trunk . I get in his car and he drives out of my apartment parking lot.

He turns on the radio and Roar by Katy Perry begins playing. We both start to sing along together.

"I still think you should become a singer. You're amazing"he tells me, making me blush.

We finally get to the airport. We have to go through security check before we get on the pane.

When we get on the plane, we find our seats and out our bags away.

It's going to be a long ride so we decide to watch netflix on my laptop to kill time. I eventually fall sleep.

*
*

"Ariana wake up"Justin whispered in my ear. "We're here."

I opened my eyes to Justin's beautiful eyes staring right at me. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and grabs our stuff.

We walk outside to see a car waiting for us. The driver takes us to the hotel we are staying at.

We walk into the lobby which is big and nicely decorated. Justin checks us in and we walk up to our hotel room. We got the Grand Suite. It's really nice.

I look out the window to see a really nice view. I quickly change into some flats and pull Justin out of the hotel.

"Someone is eager to explore"he tells me.

We both spend the day shopping and looking in different stores.

I love it here in Paris.

We have dinner at a really fancy restaurant. When we get back to the hotel we both lay on the bed. We are both exhausted so we soon fall asleep.

The next day•

I wake up to see Justin looking at me.

"Good morning sunshine. Happy Anniversary"he says.

"Happy Anniversary"I say back."So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out"he responds. "Now go get dressed."

I walk into the bathroom and take a nice shower. I put on a bright pink blouse and black shorts. I slip on my pink sandals to go along with the outfit.

I let my hair loose and I put my makeup on. I look at myself in the mirror one more time.

"Perfect"I say.

I walk out and see Justin wearing a nice outfit on as well. He looks really nice.

First he took me out for breakfast, then we went to do some romantic stuff couples usually did as tourists here in France. It was so nice.