Chapter 32: You're Changing

Comenzar desde el principio

The next day I went to the deck. And I was surprised to see that we were still on the Dark Island. Well, a few meters aways, we were in the ocean. And I swear to the First Spinjitzu Master that the Destiny's Bounty is waaaay bigger. I was considering the posibility of be about to become insane, when I got distracted by the scent of freshly made pancakes. I hadn't eat anything since yesterday's breakfast so I was starving and went to the kitchen. Almost everyone was already there. And I realize that everything was indeed bigger. I remembered what I told to Paty the night before she left "Paty, can you cast a spell to make the Bounty bigger?". I guess she did it.

— Morning Kai—Skylor smiled at me.

— Good morning Kai—Sensei Wu, Sensei Garmadon and Misako said.

— Morning bro—the guys greeted.

— Heya Kai—the girls said.

— Good morning... w-where are Cole, Jay and Paty?—I asked noticing who were missing.

— I'm here Kai! —Paty said, I was hoping I didn't look as surprised as I expected.

She was wearing her pink pijama, panda slippers, and a ponytail and Zane's old pink apron. She had the sweetest smile I've ever seen, enough to kill someone from diabetes. This style made her look around 12 years old instead of 16, or at least 15. Where did the badass girl go? Or the crying girl? Who is this?

— How many pancakes you want?—she asked.

— Man... At least five—I said.

— Sure!—she cheered and went to the kitchen.

— What happened to her?—I asked.

— We have no idea—Lloyd said.

— She went insane, didn't she?—Mirayo asked.

— No actually she's like how she was at the beginning, sweet, but today it's like per 100—Morro said.

— Aren't you guys overthink it? She's fine —Erika said— She's happy, let her be.

— Morning everyone—Cole and Jay said walking in the dinning room.

— Morning guys—we all said.

— The sleepy beauties had nice dreams?—Zai joked.

— Ha-ha babe. Ha-ha —Cole chuckled sarcastically, yet playfully.

— Where's Paty? —Jay asked, before yawning.

— Did someone called?—Paty said coming out from the kitchen, with my plate with 5 fat and big pancakes, and gave it to me— Oh, morning both!

Cole and Jay were gaping open, and Jay turned a light red. She smiled at both, and then giggled at their reactions. It was an incredibly amusing sight.

— What? Did I got pancakes dough on my face or something?—she asked amused.

— You- you're happy—Cole said not beliving his eyes.

— You think? —she chuckled, and shook her head— How many pancakes you guys want?

— Four —both said.

— Sure!—she smiled.

She rushed in the kitchen, right after pecking Jay's lips. If he was blushing before, now he was a bright red.

— You look like a tomato—Mirayo said. And Erika and she high fived saying "Hetalia!".

— She's... cheerful—Cole said.

— Yeah, she woke up in a reeeeally good mood—Potato said.

— Scary? Or why you guys seem to be characters of a horror movie? —Eirka chuckled.