Teenage Diaries

"It's not fair! Why can't I go? It's going to be the best party of the year! And I'll be missing it because of you!" I yelled at my mom, who was calmly wiping her ginormous spectacles as if she had not heard anything.

"You've already been to many parties this year and anyways your exams are near. I don't want you to waste time partying instead of studying-"

"It's not wasting time it is spending it for a happy and contented life." I interrupted impatiently.

"-And have I not mentioned end number of times not to interrupt when others are talking? And anyways I had not finished talking. My decision is taken. You will not go. If there are any further arguments regarding this topic then I will tell Dad that you got a D in your math paper. I will also tell him that it was because you were not studying but spending time for a happy and contented life." She said heading towards the door. Seriously, can't she turn to a Merry Mom from Scary Mom just for once? Plus she knows these terrible secrets of mine that she threatens to disclose if I misbehave and go against her.

Once she had left the room in her usual kingly manner and was out of earshot I hopped on the bed, dug my face into the pillow and mewled. " Its just not fair!" I cried, the voice muffled by the pillow and instead came out as " Isk jus nod fai!" I don't want to face my friends in school. Now all of them will be going to Wendy's awesome birthday bash and I'll be the only one not going, thanks to Mom.

 ~NEXT DAY~

"What?!" Ashley yelled, just a moment after I told her I couldn't go to Wendy's party. Lucy, Tanya and May, my best friends, all began speaking at the same time.

"You have to come. We'll convince your mom."

"You betrayed us!"

"I wont go if you won't"

" Aw. Come on guys. Its okay if you guys got without me. Anyways I'll just be missing a couple of hours with you, right" I said brightly. "And a couple of hours of fun, food and the sight of Taylor Lautner" I muttered under my breath. It was said that the famous actor Taylor Lautner was going to come to Wendy's party.

 Suddenly, Wendy, in her bright pink jacket and white pants paired with her pink suede shoes, came up to me and said, "Heard you are not coming. I am soooo sad. I hope you enjoy reading this book." She smiled fake, batted her eyelashes, turned around, flipped her blonde hair and walked away after placing something on my lap. I looked down. It was a book entitled ' Fun For Dummies '. I looked up. I saw her in her usual place, near the class window, with her clique, laughing, her green eyes sparkling. 

Have I mentioned that Wendy is the most popular, snobby and dramatic girl of the class?

Her dad is a billionaire and she is always showing off new stuff she bought over the weekend. If not that, she is busy underestimating and ragging people like me. The only reason why I want to go to her party is because she said that the famous teen heartthrob Taylor Lautner is hosting her party and we get to see her super huge palace. 

I saw my friends looking apologetically at me. The Wendy clique was still laughing. In a distance some boys were trying to catch her attention by throwing paper planes at the geeks of the class, like me.

Okay, I, Angela Johnson, may be a little geeky. But what is wrong with studying to get good grades? I really don't understand this system of calling intelligent people (Ahem!) geeky and people like Wendy awesome.  

Suddenly the english teacher came in with her usual green bag and whisk of her Barbie perfume (she thinks no one knows that she applies the perfume meant for kids but the secret is that we know. Ha!) 

"Class, please settle down quickly. Now, you remember I had given you guys a poem to learn a week ago. So now, I'm going to choose one random person to recite it in front of the whole class. By the way, how many of you have learnt it?" she asked, expecting to see all the hands of the class to go up, which will never happen in a hundred years. 

Okay Angela, I tell myself. You needn't raise your hand. But somehow my hand doesn't listen to my brains as it's got a mind of its own and in a few seconds my hand goes up.

" Oh Angela! Please recite the poem in front of the entire class." I get up. I'm on my way to the front of the class and I hear Wendy sniggering. I stop.

" Miss, I don't know the poem but I know one person who does and will gladly recite it- Wendy. She's been reciting the poem since morning."

I go back and sit down, giving my self an imaginary pat. 

" Wendy, come out here and recite the poem." Wendy gets up, scowling, red in the face and throws a glance at me, showering insults at me. She then goes and says the title of the poem and then runs back to her place while the teacher gets up and starts scolding her for something I don't bother to hear. 

I'm too busy writing notes to my friends who are proud of me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hi. 

okaaay, Im new to Wattpad and this is obviously my first story(seeing how bad the first chapter is)

Dont judge me but please comment your views about this. *shows puppy dog eyes*

Also, I really love you guys and haven't yet decided how I'm gonna complete this story. So, fell free to annoy me with your wonderful ideas.

LOVE YA GUYS!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE !

~MISSWHATEVERR