You finally made it within site of camp and who should be stood there, but Kylo Ren.

"You?" he said his voice covered once more by the sound of his helmet, it was creepy.

"What have you done?" was all you could manage before he spoke again, you looked around the camp, it was destroyed, everywhere scorch marks from no doubt Kylo's lightsaber. Where were the others, had he killed them, scared them off, taken them.

"I was just about to leave actually, didn't notice you were here, perhaps you've gotten better at blocking your thoughts?" he smirked and you could tell, you didn't like the way he regarded you, you felt like his prey.

"I have no need to block them, I have nothing to hide" you lied, did he already know, was there any point in hiding the truth.

"In that case-" Kylo said reaching out his hand and force dragging you so you were directly in front of him. The whole thing happened so fast you didn't even have time to be in pain.

"-I shall just kill you also-"

Upon realising he had killed them you immediately counteracted, "you could have used them".

"They all practised the ways of the force," he said for you, "they weren't strong enough, besides I needed to let off a little steam, what with the Resistance ruining Starkiller and such."

"And Rey nearly killing yo-" you cut yourself short, the man in front of you, powerful as he may be, you wanted to give him a piece of your capabilities, "get it over with then, or are you all out of steam?"

"I don't like the way you talk to me, it's almost as if you aren't scared of what I could do to you if I so wished."

"Well either kill me or get fucking used to it you-"

"If you continue with your profanities anymore, I will silence that filthy mouth of yours and you won't like how I do it either," he said and the threat got your heart racing, although it wasn't his intention there was something almost exciting about the unknown.

You refused to say anything, you didn't have anything nice to say and nor did you feel the need to apologise, so staying quiet was your best option.

He regarded you for a while, silence filling the air, you had tried not to look at him, but his force signature was somewhat intoxicating.

"You have gotten very good at blocking me, it's slightly curious."

"Hmpf...well if slightly curious is what's keeping me alive I'd much prefer to spend my time away from a bunch of dead bodies I can't even see."

I didn't even know their names, did he kill them all, he couldn't have, is he saying it to scare me.

"It's okay they didn't know yours either" he said beginning to pace in front of you.

"Fucking leave my head alone and stop following me," you snapped.

"I didn't, you just so happened to be here. I guess after I left, the Resistance convinced you to fight with them and take children on field trips?"

"Very funny, but no. I owe nothing to them, I don't care to take sides."

"You should think about it, you'd look much better on the dark side," Kylo said. You could tell he was getting annoyed with your trivia, when he stopped dead in his tracks and faced you head on once more.

Or robot head on...or, it dawned on you then: he might not even be human, what if he was a force droid. No don't be stupid ____.

"I could come-" you said shaking yourself and hopefully Kylo out of your thoughts, but before you could finish the sentence you was knocked to the ground as he used the force to rip your mind to shreds.

"Don't resist me, what are you hiding?" Kylo seethed as he forcefully broke down every wall you tried to build to keep in your secrets. He was good, almost too good but you still had some fight left in you.

You heard him ignite his lightsaber and the dirt around you shone an eerie red, like you was surrounded by a pool of blood. The plasma blade was brought right to your throat and you could feel its burning before it had even touched your neck, like someone had lit a dozen matches under your chin.

You would lose it soon, you were really struggling to hold him out and now with the added heat you practically wanted to give up.

No, light, dark, day, night, sun, moon, sea, sky...

"Stop!" Kylo screamed he seemed out of breath but you couldn't quite tell all you knew was your tactics had worked, "wish granted."

"Huh-"

"You're not going to die today," Kylo said retracting his saber and lifting you up with him, "I'll get what you're keeping from me, even if you become my play thing when I need to let off steam."

"Please, no, I can't" you wanted to cry, why, why had you followed the Resistance, none of this stupid thing would have happened.

"Oh look at that you do have manners," Kylo hissed as he dragged you to you assumed his command shuttle. He was quite a lot taller than you remembered and slim...

"You're a fucking piece of shit..." you squirmed desperately wanting to use the force on him.

"I warned you.." and with that you were on his shuttle, the doors raising behind you, no escape now you'd just earned yourself life long torture or a solid position in the First Order.

Oh no you wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

A/N - Hey everyone, I really hope you are enjoying this fic so far. I am not so keen of this chapter, but it will get better! Mwhahahaha, expect some smut in Chapter 3!

Love you's - Els x