PART 6: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

Start from the beginning

Walking out, I found my way into a small jewellery shop. Taking a glance at the ornaments, I came across a pretty little charm. It was a diamond incrusted charm, with a roman man and a horse on it. On the back, there were some dates, and a tiny little diamond dotted on top of one of the numbers. I was just about to ask the salesman to give it to me, when I saw the price. 1050$. Crap... I must be dreaming.

"Hey cutie, can I get you something?" I heard from behind me. For a second I thought it was Archer, but I remembered that his voice was lower than the one that I heard. Turning around, a young boy, around my age was standing there. He had blonde hair, earring piercings, and blue eyes. Scanning down his body, he was wearing a loose pink top and some extremely tight jeans. His shoes were hot but girl hot not guy hot. Looking up to face him again, I smiled politely.

"Um, I have a boyfriend, sorry" I kept my smile and waited for him to say something. This was his turn to look me up and down.

"Mm-um. Definitely. If you didn't I would like totally hook you up" the boy winked at me, and then to the male salesman behind me. Oh...he's gay.

"Hi, Charlotte" I dropped my bags and stuck out my hand. The boy took it and shook it.

"I'm James, but people call me Jamie" He laughed and looked down at my bag.

"Oh em ge...Are they Toni Bianco's?" Jamie jumped up and down, before kneeling and taking the shoes out of the bag. His hand traced the sole and the heel and he felt the material.

"Yeah, I guess so" I scratched the back of my neck and nodded. At that moment, Jamie stood up and pushed the shoe up to my face.

"Can you put them on? I have to see them on, they are like gorgeous" Taking the shoe off him, I slipped off my sneakers and put the heels on. Surprisingly, they fit perfectly and they looked good too. Jamie slipped my sneakers into the bag and took it. I was just about to ask for them back, but it was as if Jamie had read my mine.

"Come shopping with me, and leave the heels on. I want to see how many guys ask for your number" Jamie waved over at some guys across the way; some of them waved back, others had their tongues on the floor.

'Come on, Lottie" Jamie took hold of my arm and pulled me along.

"Cool, I will call you later" he smiled, and walked off.

"How many is that? I lost count" Jamie winked as we sent off yet another guy with my number.

"Um, I don't know" I must have been going red because of all the attention. It's amazing what some hot shoes will do to you.

"Okay, let's get one more before lunch" Jamie said, spinning around and looking for another guy to get the number of. We did that for about 10 minutes before Jamie found a hot guy. His black hair was parted perfectly, his green eyes were stunning, and his clothes were expensive and looked great on him. Jamie was describing the boy to me.

"Go up to him and walk by" Jamie said, pointing over to that boy, who had his back to me at the time. Nodding, I began walking over, when it finally registered, it was Archer.

Turning back around, I was walking back when Archer took hold of my arm. Trying to pull it free, he just held it tighter.

"We need to talk" He demanded, his grasp tightening on my arm. Pulling and pulling, I finally managed to get it free, and I practically ran over to Jamie.

"Charlotte, come here right now" Archer screamed at me, and everyone within a 5 meter radius stopped and stared.

"No" I took Jamie's hand and pulled him along.

Jamie kept his mouth closed for a while, that was until we sat down at a table and he demanded the answers from me.

"Who was the cutie? Why does he want to talk? Is he single? Does he like guys? Is he popular? And does he always dress that good?" Jamie pointed at a finger every time he asked a question.

Throwing my arms up in frustration, I waited until a small group of girls got out of hearing range.

"His name is Archer Braxton, his is my fiancé. He wants to talk because he kissed me last night and walked away. He isn't single, but if this wasn't arranged he would be. I don't know if he likes guys, or if he is popular. And he always dresses like that" When I was finished, I banged my head on the table and hear a few people snickering.

It took a while for Jamie to finally respond.

"Oh...wait...you said arranged. Your parents? So you don't really love him?" Jamie took a deep breath when he started. Nodding at everything he said, he finally took my hand and rubbed it.

"Come on, I will get you something nice" He said as we stood up. Then he enveloped me in a hug.

"Like ice-cream?" I smiled, and pulled away.

"Ah...no...Diamonds" His hands went around in a circle with jazz fingers. His whole face even lit up.

"Oh. These are cute" Jamie winked at me, showing me some diamond studs. He was right though, they were cute.

"So what do you want? I was thinking something big and bold" He placed a hand underneath his chin and pretended to think.

"A necklace or bracelet?" I asked, flicking through the tables of diamonds laid out in front of us. We were currently in Johnston's Diamonds.

"Oh em ge, I will buy you a tiara" Jamie spun around in a circle and danced over to the table with the tiara's on it.

They were all beautiful. Some were loaded as well. But one caught my eye. It was a blue stoned one. With tiny little diamonds around the bottom. It was perfect. Simple and perfect.

"That one" I smiled and pointed at it. Jamie picked it up and placed it on my head, nodding in the process.

"Perfect" He laughed, handing it back to the man and giving him a card. I checked the price. 5000$...shit.

"Wait, Jamie, that's way too much" I was shaking my head and telling him to not worry about getting me anything. I mean, I would have settled for a 3$ box or ice-cream.

"Not for me, Daddy pays for it and he makes it so we don't pay anything" Jamie took the card and the bag that the man handed to us when he was finished the transaction.

"Wait" No, Jamie couldn't be the air to the biggest diamond industry there ever was.

"Yes Lottie, I am John Johnston's son, Jamie Johnston of Johnston's diamonds" He laughed, hugging my shoulders and kissing my head.

"Hey and you a so my new best friend. Your cool and hot and know hot guys" Jamie finished off, and winked at yet another guy that walked past. This one however, winked back which forced me to laugh.

"Charlotte" I heard again. My laughing died down when I realized the voice. Archer.

"Archer just leave me alone, please" I begged, spinning around and realizing that he was way too close for comfort.

"No I want to know why you said that stuff to me. And I want to know why you are hanging out with another guy. You are getting married to me and I don't care if you hate it but don't go around touching other people. Your acting just like the rest of them" Archer concluded, his face was turning red and he was heaving heavily.

"You know very well why I said those things. You were doing that because you just needed a toy, and you used me, Archer, you used me. And leave Jamie out of this, he has done nothing wrong to you so butt out of my business" I screamed as loud as I could. This was when people stared to stop and stare. And Jamie was one of them.

"I put up with you shit all day, and I tried to get along with you, but it's impossible" I sighed, my anger and my breath were not going to be wasted on Archer Braxton.

"Oh, now he has a name" Archer stopped abruptly and took a step towards Jamie, so that he was practically in his face. "Leave Charlotte alone or you will have me to deal with" Archer sneered through his teeth. Whoa...over-protective-much.