chapter forty-one. kevin.

Edd's lips trembled with timidity and tasted like stawberry chapstick. His skin is smooth and pale like porcelain, and his ribcage showed prominently underneath like ripples of water. His hair is soft and tangled in my fingers, and smelled like lavender. His voice is as soft as silk, but raspy with lust and shuttering with nervousness.

His whole body is so amazing; so beautiful but still masculine. His figure is kind of curved and his arms are toned with a bit of muscle. His legs--oh my God, his fucking legs--are long and thin and so amazing.

Eddward Vincent is so fucking beautiful.

And Eddward Vincent is mine.

•×•

This is just a short tribute to how amazing Edd is in Kevin's eyes. Sorry it's so short but I just feel like Kevin can never get over how wonderful Edd's body is.

also thanks for all of the comments!!! new readers and hilarious comments give me life and make me very happy. I'm very lucky to have so many wonderful readers and hopefully you're all enjoying my book!

(P.s. I know that some peeps don't really dig it when people consider their significant other as theirs (due to the fact that it may seem like person A is calling person B their property) but Kevin is just really hype that he can finally call Edd his boyfriend, not that he thinks he owns Edd. ((: )