chapter forty-two.

A short scene from last night:

The room was hot, and Edd felt like he was on fire. Every place that Kevin touched was set aflame, but Edd was too entrapped in the moment to care. He couldn't think of anything that could spoil the moment.

The only thing that would make it better would be for the two to actually say how much they actually adore each other; to make this making love and not just sex.

Kevin was kissing Edd's neck and Edd was biting his lip. Kevin had his hands in Edd's silky hair, breathing in his savory scent.

Kevin had been desiring all night to say those three words that could make or break this moment, but he didn't know how. It wasn't until he was hit by a sudden flash of passion that the words came out; overflowed unwillingly like a glass that got too full.

"I love you, Edd," he said into Edd's neck.

Edd hesitated, but not because he didn't love Kevin back. Far from it, actually. He was just in shock--surprised at Kevin's sudden declaration. Though, finally, Edd gained enough courage to say it back.

"I love you, too, Kevin."

Kevin lifted his head to look into Edd's eyes, and after a few moments of staring and trying to find the right words to say, the two forfeited and kissed.

And their kiss spoke one thousand more words than the two could ever find themselves able to utter.

ו×

Aw yeah guys two updates in one day bc they're both hella short and actually kind of useless but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also how about that very mild porn