Chapter FiftyFive - Road to Our Lives

Start from the beginning

Calvin then led his way down my belly and then he forced his tongue inside my sex. I gasped and pushed his head closer to mine. Phil never done this to me before. This was new and so exciting. I felt all my nerves in me release with relaxation and comfort. I moaned loudly as I stroke his blonde hair. I forced my legs over his shoulder as he continued to lick.

With each thrust of his tongue, I felt my emotions run wild. I melt with his caresses. He moved his hand up my body to my breasts and with one, he skillfully massaged it and squeezed it. Each time he squeezed, he licked me more passionately.

I felt so alive. I closed my eyes and let myself fall in ecstasy as he continued his play with me. I felt him stopped lick and got off of me. He stroked his manhood and then within an second, I felt him ripping me through my opening.

~

The next day after school, Calvin and I went shopping. We decided on flowers and then we decided on our wedding favors. We went around town looking at bridal dresses and venues. It was exhausting and tiring but I couldn't believe I was getting married. With the amount of walking I had to do, Calvin always made sure if I was alright. He was also alarmed of our unborn baby.

After much joking, Calvin believed I got pregnant from lack of condoms. I giggled. I didn't think it was my fault. But then again, in the back of my mind, Phil and I never used condoms too. The baby could be either one. I took a deep breath and continued with Calvin.

We were checking out churches and such. Calvin grew up in the city and decided that the wedding ceremony should be within the church he grew up in.

I didn't argue. I felt like it was going to be fabulous. Calvin was going to be an excellent husband.

We went home that day with plentiful bags. We excused ourselves from his aunt who was cooking in the kitchen and we brought them upstairs to our room.

Calvin closed the door and I immediately threw myself on him. I pressed my lips against his cheek and trailed down to his lips. He rubbed my back and held me up close to his body. He spun me around and he forced his tongue inside my mouth.

We were fighting over dominance when a knock came on the door.

Calvin groaned and called out, "Yes?"

"Calvin, dinner is ready in a few minutes. It's stuffed chicken with rice medley and steamed veggies. Is your girlfriend okay with that?" His aunt asked.

i looked at Calvin and nodded.

"Yeah she's fine with that! Thanks Aunt Patty!" He said as he continued to kiss my neck.

We heard her walked from our room to Myra's room. "We should tell them," I said softly against Calvin's ear.

Calvin laughed and stated, "yeah we should! We'll tell them tonight during dinner."

I nodded and kissed his lips.

At dinner, I sat next to Calvin who was at the end of the table near the kitchen. Aunt Patty came in with the stuffed whole chicken and placed it in the center. She had serving bowls of rice medley,

peas, carrots and broccoli. There was a bowl of gravy too. Aunt Patty was such a cook!

I looked at Myra who was seated in front of me. She smirked at me and then started to fish for the dinner rolls.

Uncle Tom was seated across from Calvin and then Aunt Patty sat down next to Myra.

"Alright, help yourselves, everyone!" Aunt Patty said.

Immediately, Uncle Tom went for the chicken and started stripping the legs out of it. He grabbed one for himself and cut a breast for his wife and then he cut up another for Myra. He handed Calvin a chicken leg and then he looked at me.