Deleted Scene No. 13.2: Holy Fluffing Fuck This is Cute

Start from the beginning

* * *

"Holy sugar, you're ginormous!" Grace was instantly aware of who her wife had just snuck into her living room, where she lay on a couch watching a black haired girl sing along to some creation of Victorious, leaving Grace to smirk at a fond memory she'd made with her wife.

"Yeah, I was going to surprise Hazel, but then little miss excitable decided to blab while I was out shopping so when I got home, Hazel was crying and I dropped all the groceries because I thought Lacy was hurt or something." The brunette snorted, giving her wife a kiss as she stood and made her way to the guest. "Lacy, your cool aunts are visiting!" Grace called.

"Aunt Marley!" A child came bolting through the kitchen where the adults had situated themselves, tackling the leg of a smiling Marley. "Where's Aunt Micha and Cousin Nick and Cousin Colby?" The girl looked up at her non-biological aunt with huge, warm chocolate colored eyes.

"What? No love for me?" Marley pouted and pat the head of the small half-human. "Come on, you know you love me too." She added. Hazel wrapped her arms around her wife from behind and trailed light kisses down the pregnant woman's neck, making her sigh happily, both watching their daughter and their friend with warmth and content.

"She looks just like her cool aunt." Marley stated proudly. "She has my cute face and everything!" Hazel rolled her eyes, silently feeling a flush of love and pride for her child.

"Mar, where is Micha?" Grace asked.

"No, you wait a second while I say hello to my future niece." Marley mused, walking over to Grace and shooing Hazel's hands off the brunette's baby bump.

"Hey- your kid kicked me!" Marley snorted, her eyes getting a little brighter. She'd never say it out loud, but she absolutely adored the couple and how they made their family, and she was more than proud that her life long friend was expecting her second child. Grace giggled.

"Anyway," Marley mused, refocusing, "my lovely wife will be here as soon as she can get Nick to put his mother's titty down." Hazel threw a death glare at the human. "I meant to say as soon as Nick is done feeding. And Colby is helping her carry in the baby carrier."

"Mommy, you say titty all the time." Lacy pointed out.

"No I don't." Hazel defended.

"You do, Zel." Grace assured.

"Talking isn't good for the baby." Hazel grumbled.

"Hey, where's my favorite child who I didn't birth myself?" Marley's wife came into the room, carrying an infant clad in a purple blanket, with its mouth still around its mother's nipple. "He kept crying so I just figured you've all seen breastfeeding kids before. What the heck." She shrugged.

"Aunt Micha!" Lacy started giggling and ran to hug Micha's leg. "Auntie, look! Mommies are gonna have another baby!"

"Oh, you're right! Do you want to have a baby boy or a girl?" Micha beamed at the girl.

"Mommies say there is no diffence to them." Lacy grinned proudly.

"Hm, that is very like your mommies. But I'll tell you a secret. Baby boys have this really weird way of peeing that girls can't do." Micha whispered like it was a crime.

"Really?!" Lacy gasped.

"Mhm. Ask your uncle Sawyer about it."

"Momma, how do boys go potty?" Lacy pouted at her pregnant mother. Grace melted at her child's pouty face while Hazel gave Micha a look for bringing up anything having to do with penises in the strictly lesbian household (really it was because Hazel was afraid any mention of boy parts would lead to the Talk and the talk would lead to her baby growing up and going out and having sex and she was not ready to deal with her daughter's dating life).