Chapter 20: Betray of a Friend, Help of an Enemy

Start from the beginning

— Fine then don't blame me if you're blue friend gets hurt without your protection—Ronin shrugged.

I stop suddenly. He wouldn't hurt him, would he? I can't risk Jay's well being. No. He's trying to capture me. I need to run. I flew faster, until I heard a familiar scream, Robyn's scared scream. I turned around and r.E.X. was carrying a big cage with my friends. But inisde r.E.X. were Ronin, Robyn, and Jay tied up. Ronin grabbed a knife, and raised it in the air. I flew towards them, keeping enough distance to excape if I need it.

— It's YOUR decision sweetie—Ronin said.

— Don't hurt him Ronin—Robyn pleaded.

— It's HER decision to make—Ronin said.

— RUN AWAY! IT'S A TRAP!—Jay yelled

I have to think fast. If I shot at r.E.X. Jay might be safe, but the others would be in risk. And if I help the others, Ronin will hurt Jay, But if I give up, Ronin will catch me, and Ninjago will be in danger with that Djinn outside...

— Tick tock... time is running out—Ronin said.

— Fine... I...—I couldn't finish.

Ronin grabbed a weird net thing, and I fell 15 meters, shocked in the process. I woke up, feeling a lot of pain, I squirmed my way out the rope thing. But it was too late. I tried to stand up, but Ronin stepped on my right wing. He grabbed me by the shoulder, forcing me to stand up. I tried to fly, but I couldn't. My wings are, broken?

— Gotcha—he said.

— Don't hurt her!—his sister cried.

— She did this to herself, she could surrender peacefully, like you—Ronin said.

— Fuck you—I said.

Later they got us to the Comissioner, he had an interview, making us look like the worst scumb of society. We had cuffs that shut down our powers, and they tied my wings up. And they go us in a bus towards Cryptarium Prision. On our way the guys muttered stuff about me, yet I didn't dared to look at them, after letting them down.

— Did he hurt her?—Zai asked.

— I think he broke her wings—Kai said— Look at them, they're bleeding.

— That's possible?—Skylor asked. 

— It's like a bird, of course it's possible—Erika said.

— Can she fly?—Cole asked.

— I want to apologize, for Ronin. I didn't kow he was so, desperate for money—Robyn said. 

— It's not your fault—Morro said.

— Of course not—I said— It's mine. I couldn't stop Ronin, the fact that we are here is MY fault.

— No, it's nobody's fault—Lloyd said.

— Come here, I want to check your wings—Zane said— In a prision, it's not safe to be vulnerable.

He began to stroke, prod and poke my wings. Asking if somthing hurts. Nothing from the other world. It was just a light pain. Until he stroked a certain spot, close to my back. He removed the feathers of my wings, to show a spot that was bleeding. P.I.X.A.L. opened a little panel on her arm, with hydrogen peroxide, and cloth, they applied it, and I hissed in pain. But later it stop hurting.

— Thanks—I muttered.

— No problem—Zane said.

— Just in time. We're here  —Zai said.