He seems to concerned as he walks over, pulling me to my feet. "Are you okay?"

I try breathing, finding no difficulty. I just stand there, water dripping off of my hair and soaked clothes. I feel stupid.

He covers his mouth, stifling a laugh. I hug my arms around my torso. "The park is going to kick me out." I tell him.

"They won't kick you out. It was an accident." He responds. "You're good?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." I mutter.

I open my bag and pull out my shorts. If only there was a bathroom or something nearby. And I wish I'd brought an extra T-shirt.

"How far is it back to the station?"

"It was about an hour back. Why, do you want to change?"

I nod, frowning, still shivering.

"Come on. We'll find a bush or something."

"You expect me to change in the middle of the wilderness? What if someone sees me?"

"I'll block you on one side and the bush will block the other side. And we can go off the path a little."

"I'm allergic to everything."

"I know that," he says. "But would you rather be soaking wet and cold for the next hour?"

"No," I admit. "Okay. Let's go find some place to change."

He chuckles as I grab my bag and we make our way off the path. When we've found a discrete spot, he stands between me and the path, blocking me from view. I change my pants and put on my shorts. Then he hands me something blue. I take it. "What's this?" I question as I unfold it. It's his t-shirt. The front of it says this is what cool looks like.

"An extra t-shirt I brought. Put it on."

I obey, pulling it over my head. I wipe my glasses on it. I let my wet hair run down my back, instantly wetting the back of the shirt. My chest feels cool and I look down. My wet bra also wets the shirt.

"Shoot." I mutter. Because that's not noticeable at all.

"What's wrong?" He asks as I pull my regular sneakers onto my bare feet, sliding my wet clothes into a plastic bad I used for my lunch.
I slide my bag on and step in front of him.

"This is what's wrong." I say.

He immediately bursts into a fit of laughter. I lightly push him.

"It looks like you're lactating." He chuckles.

I feel my cheeks grow warm. "Hopefully this dries before we get back."

In little time I am bombarded by mosquitoes. Also I trip and fall, scraping my knees. We have to stop to bandage me up.

Despite these minor setbacks, I do see some animals and get some great pictures.

When we reach the station I'm still wet, even though my shirt has just begun to dry. I get some funny looks from other hikers and park workers. I ignore them.

We find our car and we head back to the Game Grumps' building.
Matt and Ryan are busy editing. Suzy is recording a KKG episode in the recording room. Arin is drinking a La Croix at the table. He greets us as we enter. I hear him make a comment on how rough I look as I walk by.

I immediately go to get changed. I grab my bag and head to the bathroom. I shower and pull on fresh clothes. I head back out to find them watching TV and hanging out.

I sit beside Dan and he pulls me close to him, his arms around me.

"How was your swim today?" Arin asks, grinning.

"Leave her alone, Arin. It must've been very traumatic." Suzy says.

"What were you even looking at?" Dan asks, playing with my damp hair. "You never told me."

I suddenly feel stupid. "It was a fish." I say, my cheeks growing warm.

"A fish? Oh." Dan chuckles.

"It was sparkly and I wanted to get a closer look at it."

"But, babe, I don't think going in the water after it was the best way to do it."

"I slipped." I remind him.

"I'm just messing with you, babe." He mutters, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"How many times did Danny fall?" Suzy asks.

"Zero times." I reply.

"Shocker!" She grins. "I expected him to be the one to take a dive. Hey, are you guys hungry? I'm thinking of ordering Chinese food."

"Chinese food has never sounded better, Suz." I tell her.