Chapter 40 - Officially his girl

Start from the beginning

"My what?"

"Bye! Good luck with him!" Just then, she went inside the bus. While me? I'm stranded here, well at least I'm not alone, there's a few people walking. I took a deep breath and said...

"You can do this Chloe! Fighting!" I ran and stopped because a girl blocked my way. "Excuse me miss. Someone requested me to give this to you." She handed me another paper that looks exactly the same as Jamie but this one says 'I' and she gave me a red rose.

"Umm, may I ask? Who is this someone?"

I was waiting for her to answer but she just shrugged her shoulders "Just go straight ahead" she continued and went on. "Good talk." I murmured.

I did what she said, and there, a boy came to me and handed me another paper that says 'ask' and of course, another red rose.

-

This crazy thing went on and on, actually right now, I have 60 roses! Haha, just kidding, I only got 5 roses. This 5th paper says 'to be' and the person said that I'll find him on that white gazebo across that bridge near the side of the river. So all in all, the words I've got comes together like this...

'Can I ask you to be...'

Yeah, that's all.

Ok I can see a bridge, which is different from what I saw earlier when Jamie was still here. I started walking and I was surprised to see the beautiful white gazebo, I went there and saw a table for two.

"Look at all these foods!" huhu, I want to eat them. Suddenly, I felt someone touched my shoulders so I turned around to see who it is. I gasp and went near him.

I was so happy to see him again.

"Sehun!" I immediately hugged him and he hugged back. "I thought that I would never find you" truly, I was so worried.

"That could never happen, I'm always here beside you, I won't leave you." He caressed my hair. Thanks Sehun, I know I can trust you.

Just then, he broke the hug and said,

"Chloe, can I ask you to be..." then he gave me a paper, it's different from the other ones, the color of this one is elegant blue, it's so beautiful. As I opened it, I immediately covered my mouth because I knew I would shout and I don't want that to happen of course. It says...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'My Girlfriend'

Silence filled the air and I was thinking. He also gave me a rose, now it's all 6 roses. 

"Wanna know why it's six?" he asked and I just nodded. 

"i'm infatuated, I want you to be mine"

he said and I smiled. Every number of roses really means something. 

I remembered all the beautiful and memorable things me and Sehun had together, at first I thought that I could never stand a cold attitude like him but it turns out I was wrong, I started to like him fast, I never intended that he will like me back, for me, I like him for who he is, that's all that matters. But the time he said before that he likes me, that's when I realized...What have I done for him to like me back. Well I think that's how our destiny met. Everyday I see him, without him, I feel lost. I always worry for him, I blame myself if something happens to him turns out to be my fault. For me, I love him very much.

"Yes, Chloe can you be my girlfriend?" He asked, once again. I can feel that he is nervous. I chuckled and that made him curious.

"Why?"

"Umm nothing. Aren't you supposed to court me first before asking that?" I asked and he smiled, gosh he is so handsome when he smiles to me like that.

"Chloe, if you say yes, I'll court you for the rest of my life. I promise that you'll never regret every single day with me. I'll make you feel special because loving you is who I am, it's where I live, and it's what I value most."

Woah.

My eyes were getting teary, I can truly say that he is very serious about this, and my decision is very serious too...I'll say...

"Yes, Sehun. I would love to be your girlfriend. I hope that I'll be your first and your last." I answered.

"Of course you will. Saranghae Chloe."

It's my first time to hear Sehun says 'I love you' to me. It feels so nice to hear it, I feel safe.

"Thank you Sehun." I said.

"For what?"

"For everything, starting from the first time we met up to here." I answered and he chuckled, I think he remembered that time when he was acting so cold at me.

We hugged and it felt different, it was a sincere hug. Imagine it,

Arms wrapped around you, warm and snug. How lovely it is, no words indeed.

But then, he spoke up.

"Let's eat?" He requested.

"Gladly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's end this guys!!! Right now!!!

Can I?

Haha, just kidding. Not yet, right?

Chloe still needs to feel what it's like to be Sehun's Girlfriend! Wow! It will surely be a total blast! There's gonna be many Changes. Let's see if she's ready to face it.

Vote and comment guys! I want to know your reaction.

Saranghae readers! Silent or not. Thank you guys~

:D