Where I am From

I am from the ocean that cannot be described, from Touch and bright colors that shine through the dark.

I am from the "house of mysteries", with nightmares and good dreams, happy laughter and whispers out of nowhere.

I am from the maple trees, water lily that wonders in the water, from palm trees and roses that rise.

I am from traveling around the world and the Kim's family, from G. Shin, J. Kim, and Choon Young Lee.

I am from a patient and busy family that moves from one place to another.

From the beautiful rain that falls, that reveal true emotions, and the sounds of the guitar strings that shows sadness and happiness. 

I am from the balance of the world, where many religion stories and legends are told, that are exaggerated and real.

I'm from U.S., and the Lee Dynasty of Korea, the royal blood of the King, the field of the rice and growing vegetables.

From the gifted hands that gives the talent, the amazing ancient clothing, and the warm and comforting voices. 

I am from the memories of the past and future, wonderful pictures that show my history, the book where my family and ancestors are, and the history of truth, and from a place that can't be described.