I am the Alpha - Part 69

Start from the beginning

The tribe is somewhat the same except the council seems to meet a lot more frequently and Jack always comes out rather frustrated about everything, and it takes him a few hours to cool off before he actually starts to function without getting angry at everything. A lot of people are on edge; others seem lifeless but quickly get pulled up by the others.

At school the hierarchy is the same but the Cheer-leaders seem to have been pushed a level lower on the pyramid or us a level higher. We are now untouchable or at least that’s what a bunch of gossiping chicks in the hallway were saying the other day. Not many people come near us and when they do they don’t mention Erin’s name unless they decide to take their lives in their hands. Katrina and her lot no longer cling to our every move because Katrina was booted by Jack and publicly humiliated and I think seems to be trying to make a point and failing miserably. The only one of us who makes much contact with them is Mitch and that’s because he has screwed up coping mechanisms.

I look up from the TV at Sam who is flapping his arms around in front of my face and making a real state of himself. “Sebastian Michaels!!”

“What?” I ask him as he glares at me.

“You have been zoned out for over five minutes dude.” Crap.

“And?”

“Well you looked like an idiot.”

“Thanks Sam” I grin with false overexcitement.

“You’re welcome Seb!” He mocks back.

“Hey!” Jordan yells from the other side of the room “If you two are quite done acting like an old married couple we are trying to have a conversation.”

I turn to scowl at him and he smirks at the two of us. “We are not like an old married couple!” I growl in frustration while Matt and Mitch just laugh from beside a still smirking Jordan.

“Dude why would I ever marry that idiot... I am not a cradle-snatcher!” Sam howls in horror.

“I am one year younger than you!”

“So you want to marry me?”

“Hell no!”

“Sure.”

“Sam, how could you cheat on me again?” Chase screams running into the room and throwing himself onto the sofa beside Sam. There’s a moments silence and we all burst into a fit of laughter as Sam’s face turns tomato red while he scowls at us all.

There’s a loud slam and we all look up to Find Jack standing in the doorway with an emotionless expression. “I leave for five minutes and you start confessing love to each other?” He asks seriously.

“I do not love them” Sam mutters in frustration which is quickly followed by Jordan snorting in response.

“Aww Sam, you don’t love me?” Jack fake sobs and we all turn to look at him again as a grin spreads over his face.

“Stop doing that” Mitch groans.

“Stop doing what?”

“Using your bi-polarness to freak the crap out of us!”

“What’s the fun in that?”

“It’s only fun for you.”

“Your point?”

“You suck”

“Excuse me?” Jack’s voice turns serious. Here we go again, he’s been better since last week at school but he’s still up and down and gets angry within moments.