I am the Alpha - Part 22

Hey!! Thank you al for reading!!!!

I\'m almost at 20,000 reads!! OMG OMG OMG!!

thank you sooo much to those who take their time and effort to vote, fan and comment!! You honestly make my day soo much better :D 

I am still on the hotlist!!! So again thanks for the support!!!! xx

Question: How come i have almost 20,000 reads but only about 300 votes? It doesn\'t make sense to me unless you guys don\'t like it but you read it anyway. What\'s the deal?

Please VOTE, COMMENT  AND FAN!!! 

It makes me inspired to upload more often which i know you guys enjoy, i will not be uploading the next part without 20 votes, so please show your support :)

Sorry if that sounds bitchy, i don\'t mean it too!! I just need a confidence boost.

Thanks, sorry for rambling...

----

Edited: 26/9/11

-----------

~Jack~

I do a double take as I come out of the back of the school, walking towards the usual spot. What the hell? Running over to the group Erin looks at me with a wicked grin on her face... of course she is the cause of this somewhat hilarious insanity. “Aren’t they hot?” She smirks at frankly the funniest thing I’d ever. Sam rushes up to high five her and today’s earlier events suddenly dawn on me... the bet.

Standing in front of our usual spot are Jordan and Chase both wearing what I assume are dance outfits. Jordan wearing a pair of black leggings and a pink singlet with an adorable pink and green tutu over the top and matching ribbons in his hair while Chase is wearing the same black leggings, a purple top and a purple and red tutu along with the same matching ribbons. They seem to be doing what could only be classified as dancing or in their case attempting to dance to some classical ballet crap. Their faces are scrunched in a shared look of pure horror and humiliation as Erin continues counting them on.

Falling to the ground I can no longer suppress the laughter that is now filling me and making my eyes water. “Dude that is the funniest shit I’ve ever seen!” I yell through the laughter now dominating me.

“Yeah, someone take a photo!” Matt’s voice echoes the laughter in mine.

“Already ahead of you!” I can almost hear Erin’s smirk though her voice and I can feel the amusement rolling of her in waves though the link though somehow she’s controlling herself enough that she isn’t on the ground like the rest of us.

“Erin can we stop now?” Jordan pleads with her while still dancing to the crap next to a very disgruntled Chase.

“Sure!” A sigh of relief echoes from where they stood.

Finally controlling myself I get to my feet to see that Jordan and Chase must’ve had quite a big audience as half the school seems to be walking back to their seats. Walking over to Erin I have only one question “So what’s next?”  She just looks at me carefully an amused expression on her face. I know that face...Oh shit, she wouldn’t! : ‘She would!’ : Erin continues smiling while looking into my head.

Then she turns to face Jordan and Chase before asking “Which one of you loves me more?”

“Me!” They both shout at once. Erin continues laughing and then turns to Sam for a few seconds having a conversation in his head I assume.

“Hey Mr Ace,” She playfully turns to Chase making a play on his nickname.

“What was that? Sounds like a stripper name.” I ask her curious of her use of words