I am the Alpha - Part 37

Hey all :)

I promised a quick upload so here it is :)

I was a little shocked when i saw the last part had 86 comments ;)

thanks:  

@lulabysoundz12 

and especially:

@Sahara112233 

you guys made me laugh :)

Thanks also to all the other people who voted and commented!!!!!

I hope you like this part 

xxxx

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN.......please :)

xx Ella

=--------------=-------------=

Edited: 19/10/11

-----

~Jack~
I watch as Erin walks straight past the new family without a second glance her tail disappearing through the open door. Her power lingers as it pulses around but it is a little fainter, though the family still seem to be frozen in place. Guess they just met the new Alpha and they think he’s a rare pure white wolf with amazing power. That girl knows how to get her-self noticed. Now all we have to deal with is two curious males when they find out she’s actually female. Perfect, Fucking Perfect.....

We sit back on our haunches as the family slowly recover from the shock. Two more guys to deal with and a third to deal with when he’s older. I guess our teaching skills will be necessary after all, I just hope they get it quicker than the others.

“Margaret, John; this is or pack, their Beta Jack and well you’ve met the Alpha.” Oscar suddenly turns to the family breaking their silence and signalling to me. ‘The Alpha’ did Erin inform him of our plans? Must have, then again we’ve made a habit of keeping the fact that she’s a girl secret in the past so as not to draw attention to her.

: ‘We should change guys’ I prompt :

: ‘Yeah’ :

I let out a small bark to Oscar and motion to the house and then using the Tribe link I inform him of our plans.

: ‘Okay, make sure you don’t disturb the meeting. This one’s quite important’ :

I nod and then we run into the house taking the staircase in several leaps until we’re upstairs and away from the council meeting. I run into the room that I use when we stay here and sit on my haunches as my body morphs into human form bringing a small breeze that chills my body for a second before disappearing. Ugh, not doing that sitting down again. I get up sorting through the draws in the dresser until I find a pair of shorts. Should I bother with a shirt? Nah. Walking back into the hallway I find Matt and Mitch already leaning against the staircase banister waiting, also shirtless.

“Two guys eh?” Mitch growls slightly.

“Do you reckon the eldest is our age?” Matt asks curiously.

“I think so, but I hope I’m wrong.” I tell them grudgingly. The last thing we need is another guy trying to get into the pack... it gets kind of competitive.

“The others aren’t going to be happy” Chase’s voice suddenly rings out from behind us. By the others he was referring to Calum, Seb, Lucas, Rick and Jay.

“Fuck, I’m not happy!” Jordan exclaims coming down the hallway to join us. Where the hell is Sam?

“Hey guys we better get going!” Sam’s voice comes from the far end of the hallway as he finally shows up.