I am the Alpha - Part 4

Hey guys thanks for reading on commenting and voting!!

You guys got me into the what;s hot list!! #355 Thanks again!!

---------------------- 

Edited: 14/8/11

-------------

The guys finally calmed down enough to let me go to class but as usual decide to follow me to English before going off to their own classes. Thank god that’s over, that Alpha... Keith better watch out; he doesn’t want to mess with my pack! I walk in through the open class room door and find Mr Benson halfway through talking... Oh crap, how am I going to explain being late?

“Erin, welcome back! Why are you late?” Mr Benson’s dull voice calls as I walk further in.

“Um… practise with the guys”

“Oh, okay then, take your seat”

Mr Benson has never been a very strict teacher but then again the teachers at this school let me get away with most things. The guys think it’s really unfair but I guess it’s just because I’m the badass Alpha. Not that the teachers are aware of that, but subconsciously they pick up on it a little bit. I am half way to my desk at the back of the room when I finally look around, scanning the room with my eyes and as usual all the guys are staring and some of the girls are glaring, especially Katrina. It used to be worse when I first came to the school, well that was until my brothers came to check on me on the first day, now no guys in their right minds come near me.

“Hey Rin!!” I look up to see a Matt’s brother Calum sitting in his usual spot next to mine, a big smile displayed on his face, making his grey/blue eyes crinkle. He looks exactly like Matt; they both have short choppy beach blonde hair and matching smiles the only difference is that Calum is a few inches shorter and has a few black streaks in his hair. Calum is like a brother to me.

“Hey Cal, How’ve you been?” I smile as I slide into my seat next to him like I do every English class.

“Good, though Matt been a pain in the ass while you’ve been gone”

“What do ya mean?” I question, curiosity burning in me. Maybe I’ll have to go teach him a lesson, oh what a shame.

“Just keeps bringing girls home, having crazy party and such when I have tests to study for”

“Let me guess this is the infamous party that made them late the other day?” I growl with distaste at the thought.

“Yup” He smirks and I immediately know he has figured out what I was going to do now and he seems to be looking forward to it. Of course he’s right, Matt is so dead!! I found the culprit and now he’s going to pay!

“Do me a favour and make sure some of the cheerleaders are there to see him get owned by you,” he chuckles, “that way maybe less of them will come round and I might get some sleep for once”

I crack up laughing, Calum is different from the guys he’s just not a player. I mean don’t get me wrong he’s hot and can get all the girls he wants but he just doesn’t make it a hobby like the rest of them. While I’m laughing some of the class turn around in their seats to look at me, the guys scowling at Calum.

Nothing much happened in Spanish, Maths and History. After several more periods of hell I chuck my books into my locker and then start heading towards the benches where the guys are already sprawled out. They all look up as I approached with an obvious change from their earlier downer moods. I take a seat in-between Sam and my brother, helping myself to bits of their food. Time to talk to Matt.... hmm how to start. Just I as I am getting up; Calum walks over and I stretch out winking at him before yawning and then turning to Matt.