I am the Alpha - Part 50

hey!!!

Can you believe it? Part 50 is here :D XD

sorry it has been way to long since i've updated :\

THANK YOU so much to my 295 fans.. you are all amazing and i really appreciate your support and feedback. Almost 180,000 READS!! and over 2500 VOTES!! I can't believe it and i am so gratefull to every single person who takes their time to read my updates and epesh. those who take time to comment and vote.

Please if you like it and you want me to keep writing: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, LIKE, TWEET..etc

Come on lets get "I am the Alpha" up in the watty's from fourth in the 'werewolf' section to maybe third!! 

thanks, hope you like it xx

---

  ~Erin~

I finish my sentence and let the message sink in feeling the shock and confusion seep from the members of the tribe. I wait patiently as mouths open and close but no sound comes from them.

Finally my dad speaks up, “What do you mean by changes Erin?” his voice is unsure and a little bit scared.

“We hunted on instincts alone, letting them completely take over. We hunted large bucks and ate while the blood was still fresh in them. When we woke, everything had changed.” I tell him seriously with a small glimmer of a grin crossing my face. I waited once more as the words sunk in feeling his uncertainty, then curiosity, his amazement and finally his anger. Oh shit.

“You let your instincts take control during the hunt?!” His voice lashes at me and me alone, focused one hundred percent on punishing me and making me see sense. I can feel the anger now flooding my own body, and that of my pack mates. Don’t let this end in a battle.

“Yes father we did.” I tell him with an uncontrollable edge of venom in my voice and my Alpha powers automatically push at my words hitting him square in the chest. A growl rips out of his tensed jaw and he glares at my lack of respect.

“Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?! Do you understand that innocent people could have been killed?! Do you realise that the blood on your muzzle could have been human?!” His yells echo through the clearing but they are still all pointed at me, not my pack. He’s lucky they are because the second he turns on them I don’t think I’ll be able to hold my anger in.

“I am fully aware of the consequences, I did not just decide to try it and make a joke out of your lives. It happened and it happened for a reason!” I yell back not caring that the man standing in front of me is not only my father but my tribe council leader as well.

“You get some powers and then suddenly decide that it’s okay to play with things you don’t know?!”

“I know perfectly well what I was walking into.” I tell him refusing to even acknowledge his stupid comment about power. Everyone knows I am not a power freak and I never will be, not if I can help it.

“You may as well have been walking into a wall for all the sense you are showing!!” His yells letting out a harsh growl. Everything in me wants to push him to the ground and show my dominance which is normal but it has never been this strong before, never enough for me to lash out at the council leader who though considered under me in rank should have my full respect. That means no dominance whatsoever.

I can feel my pack ripping to get out of the non-physical restraints I put on them the second I realised this argument was going to rest solely on me. They are not to be held responsible for my actions, and my hostility towards my own people. I hush them in my head as they hell at me to let them stand and defend me. I feel my hold slip as I give them a small amount of freedom, and a harsh growl rips from Jack’s mouth focused on our father. The others still don’t have the ability to growl, only Jack because of his powers.