I am the Alpha - Part 21

HEY MY AMAZING READERZ!!

THANKS FOR VOTING, COMMENTING AND FANNING!!

kEep It uP!!!!!!

xxxx

------

Edited: 27/9/11

----

Sitting at the kitchen bench I feel so much better than I had the past few days, today is game day!! It felt nice to be able to just go home and sleep for once without waking up to find six guys had been waiting for me this morning. Not that I didn’t appreciate it but I was definitely going to appreciate the privacy of my own slow wake up calls from now on, though I wouldn’t mind sleeping next to a big fluffy wolf in winter, though I could always make myself a wolf to sleep.

Where’s Jack? What time is it anyways? Looking over at the clock on the oven I can’t help gasping, why the hell am I really up and ready for school at 7.45?

THUMP

“Owww Shit!” I can hear Jack cursing as he comes walking into the kitchen oblivious to the fact that I’m sitting here watching and trying to stifle my laughter.

“Did you seriously just hit your head on the door?” I giggle as he keeps walking obliviously into the kitchen.

“Erin!?” He half yells, jumping at the sound of my voice.

“Mhhhm”

“Why are you up and… ready?”

“I got up early and I just am,” I shrug as he gives me a strange look.

“Who are you and what have you done with Erin?”

“I ate her, she was quite delicious…” I sigh patting my tummy.

“Very funny”

“What’s got you in the dumps?”

“I’m not... I just… my head hurts”

“Aww, wittle wolfy hit his more wittle head on the door… Want me to kiss it better?” I coo before kissing him on the temple and patting him on the head.

“Grrr”

“Dude, Chill! Today is Friday!”

“So?”

“So, we have the game against the Rovers Dumbass! We’re gonna whip some butt remember?!”

“Shit how’d I forget. They are so going down!”

“Damn Straight, now grab your gear and let’s go!”

I want to drive so rushing past him and grabbing my keys I race to secure my position; rolling up the garage door and turning the engine on. How long does that boy need to take? The door creaked open and Jack climbs in looking distracted, then I catch onto the conversation he’s having with Sam.

: ‘I know we decided not to worry but now there are two powerful wolves around’ Jack moans :

: ‘I know but mate you saw what happened last time…’ Sam trails off thoughtfully :

: ‘Yeah but just in case’ :

: ‘Whatever’ :

: ‘Fuck, guys stop downing my mood’ Jordan chimes in angrilly:

: ‘Sorry mate’ :

: ‘It’s cool, beside Erin will be fine’ :

: ‘hmph’ Jack adds sulkily :

: ‘Dude, the look on those mutt’s faces will be priceless!\' Chase yells excitedly :

: ‘I still say we keep an eye on her’ Jack adds. :

I am going to kill him.

: ‘Yep’ They all agree :

: ‘Honestly?’ I finally join their conversation :

: ‘Shit!’ Jack mumbles :

: ‘Forgot I could hear you?’ :

I find myself growling now; they were going to freaking baby sit me, I’m over that crap! No one needs to watch me unless they need to restrain me to stop me putting some mutts in an ambulance.

: ‘You will not watch me; you will focus on the game!! I can handle myself! Alphas do not need to be babysat by their Betas!!! Do I make myself clear?’ My Alpha powers leak into my voice, giving a direct order. :

: ‘Crystal’ :

: ‘Good’ :

Still shaking from the anger which I now consuming me I speed off towards school, arriving in record time and parking in our usual spot. ‘Erin, relax; they’re just being over protective idiots, nothing unusual there.’ I tell myself before getting out of the car only to be swamped by the guys who are now all sporting the puppy dog face.

“Erin, forgive us?” Chase pouts.

“Oh come on guys: that’s worse than blackmail!” I whine. They are all silent still pouting and fluttering there eyelashes sadly. What a bunch of drama queens. “Fine!” I am engulfed in what I assume is meant to be a group hug but it felt more like a ‘let’s squash Erin’ attempt.  

: ‘First over-protectiveness, then blackmail and now harassment; you guys are getting this day off to a good start aren’t you!’ :

: ‘You know you love it!!’ Mitch yells :

: ‘Hmm’ :

: ‘Rin?’ Jack calls :

: ‘yes big bro?’ :

All of a sudden I am being lifted onto someone’s shoulders. “What the hell?” I glare down at Sam whose shoulders I am now perched on. No one says anything but before I know it Chase is perched awkwardly on Jordan’s shoulders and is now at the same height as me. Grinning he gives me a look, a look that says ‘bring it on’.

“You are so on!” I yell determinedly

“Yeah guys prepare to go down!” Sam agrees

“Never!” Chase and Jordan both scream at once.

“Fine, suit yourselves, just don’t come whimpering to me when you lose!!”

“On your marks...” Jack yells as Chase and Jordan get ready to run “….Get set!!!!” I readjust myself to make it easier for Sam to run “Go!” We were off, pelting down through the front lawn at a speed that could just be considered normal. The wind is rushing through my hair as we race forward neck in neck with Jordan. We are already out on the fields and the second we are out of sight I tap into Sam’s mind I : :‘Let’s show em who’s the fastest’ : He agrees and we are flying; the oval becoming a blur and Jordan is nowhere in sight. Take that.

Falling off Sam I land expertly in his arms before he puts me down next to the goals. We won! We burst into a stream of laughter as Jordan and Chase started having an argument halfway across the field.

“Will they never learn?” I sigh dramatically looking up at a grinning Sam.

“Nope, they can’t except I’m the fastest and seeing as I was carrying a much lighter person….”He is cut off by the Pack who have finally reached us and aree now all roaring with laughter at the sight of Jordan and Chase. I must admit they are quit hilarious.

“Chase, Jordan; get your asses over here!!” I yell through my laughter. They continue arguing as they come  jogging up to us.

“I do believe we won, which if I remember rightly means you are now our slaves for the day!!” Every time we have a race or a bet that is always the case unless we decide otherwise beforehand. This is going to be fun!