I am the Alpha - Part 23

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanx soo much for voting you guys beat my 20 or above with a nice 25Votes!!! :)

CURRENTLY ON THE HOT LIST AT #490 ON THE HOT LIST!!!! THANKS YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME XD

Sorry is the changing POV's get confusing but there will be quite a fw changes in the next few parts!!

XXX

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN....you know you want too :P

Let's try for 30votes for the next part :) xxxx

Hope u lyk it!!!

-----------

 Edited: 29/9/11

--

~Keith~
Watching the other team I can feel a massive surge of power around them, the type of power only an extremely powerful Alpha could have but I can’t seem to locate it. The source seems to be hiding behind the power projected around the whole football team. SHIT.

A flicker of brown in the middle of the Panther’s circle catches my eye. What was that? Then I see it again realising it is a flicker of long hair. Is there a girl in there? What are they doing?

~Erin~

To make sure the other team wouldn’t see me till last minute we are huddled together with the guys all surrounding me. I am wearing skanky black short shorts and a red cropped top with my Pabthers jersey over the top finishing off with my cherry red chucks.

: ‘Are the short shorts necessary?’ I whine :

: ‘YES!’ :

That’s cool just gang up on me guys.

: ‘I thought I wasn’t allowed to wear short shorts in public’ :

: ‘You aren’t this is an exception’:  

Oh, thank you so much Jack...

: ‘For your amusement.... you know how bad that sounds right?’ :

: ‘So?’Mitch questions :

Growling I automatically reach out my hand and slap him across the cheek while Jack growls, backing me up.

: ‘Kidding, kidding...geez’ :

I smirk as he rubs his enflamed cheek carefully, I only hit him enough to hurt him, and if we didn’t have a game to win I would have broken his jaw.

“Guys, mind talking out loud or in the tribe link instead of the packs?” Seb questions jokingly

“Sorry, we’re just used to it” I tell him before continuing on from where we left off. Turning to Jack directly to make sure everyone knows what I am about to say is target at him; “Who am I going to pretend to be with?” There is a sudden silence around the circle as they absorb what I had just said, guess we haven’t told everyone about that part of the plan. I asked Jack because I don’t want to choose and I certainly am not letting them fight over it.

I gaze at Jack who is concentrating hard. “Matt.” he finally decides with clear authority in his voice. Looking up at Matt I watch as his lips form into his classic smirk and his eyes were gleaming cheekily.

Wanting the reasons without getting Jack to voice them I pop into his head and ask :‘Why Matt?’:  ‘Because he has the brain cells to only go so far and know strategies... and limits‘