I am the Alpha - Part 19

HEY!! 

i promised a good bit and i promised it soon so here goes!!!

Dw the next part continues on from the exact same place that i finish this one but in erin's POV.

HOPE U LYK!!!

COMMENT, VOTE, FAV

XXXXXXX

---------------

Edited: 26/9/11

---

Now I need to make sure they’re actually focused on what I’m saying. Walking up in front of them all I reach and turn off the TV to a chorus of ‘hey’ and ‘what did you do that for’.

“We need to talk”

“About?” Sam asks

“Cole.”

“What about him?” Mitch chimes in

“He’s a werewolf”

Silence... utter silence. They all look up at me, their face ranging for shock to denial and then finally anger.

“What?” they all suddenly yell at once.

“He’s a wolf”

“Are you sure?” Matt whispers

“Positive. He knows we are too.”

“How?” Sam demands anger reflecting off every feature of his face making his eyes no more than slits.

“He was the rogue that went for a trip into our territory, our meadow. He had disguised his scent so we wouldn’t realise it was him, but I could tell. He was watching us, searching for answers” trying to calmly explain is harder than I thought and I can’t help the anger that is slipping into my every word.

“Answers about what exactly?” Jack asks growling slightly.

“Don’t you mean whom?” I stand in front of them and wait, wait for the anger and the shock to take its place in their eyes. Ah, there it is. They all start looking like they could kill someone, Cole hopefully.

“Please tell me you don’t mean what you think you mean.” Jack pleads but I’m  helpless I know we have both come to the same conclusion and unfortunately we are both right.

 ~Jack~

“I’m sorry Jack” Erin whispers looking at her shoes, “He was watching me, my every move. He was confused at how I smelt like the Alpha who he assumed was you. He would have wondered why in the meadow my scent was always intertwined with the Alpha’s. That’s why I sat on you other than the fact that I really was tired. Then…”

“Then I called you lil’ sis” I finish off her sentence for her. Shit. Cole that fucking ass is now curios about my sister. An enemy rogue! How dare he, he won’t walk out of this one so easily.

“So tomorrow I think it’s time to show him whose boss!” Erin declares bringing me out of my thoughts. “No one messes with this Alpha and gets away unscathed!” Damn straight.

 “So tomorrow let’s do training after school and make an entrance in the morning that Cole will never forget!” She’s grinning devilishly. That rogue filth ain’t going to know what hit him! : ‘Exactly’ : Erin chimes into my thoughts.

“So who’s with me?” She smirks, waiting for confirmation.

“We are!” we all were yelling at once.